Page 136 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3686126131132133134135136137138139140141146 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    pretheme's site is working so good to go. I did fix IM last night.
    IM fix did the job thanx again
    installed theme everything installed fine no errors. I have chk clock theme all working for phone, msg, email, filepicker and contacts. Mucic player stock guitar theme is there anything else that you have applied that I should check?
    How is Whale Wars working on something? LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4.    #2704  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    installed theme everything installed fine no errors. I have chk clock theme all working for phone, msg, email, filepicker and contacts. Mucic player stock guitar theme is there anything else that you have applied that I should check?

Streaming music player and appcatalog are new.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

5.    #2705  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    How is Whale Wars working on something? LOL
    Expanding my knowlege

ok cool and they both work very well, i also like how the overall theme looks very nice.
  7.    #2708  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    ok cool and they both work very well, i also like how the overall theme looks very nice.
    Do you think that I should add my top-bar animated icons to the theme?

You've gone this far home slice, why stop now?

If you are going to go all out, go all out with style

+1 tbbg add to theme and bump it
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    I wana give this one a test. Last one before the update I got ipk log errors.
    I currently have animated messaging and text w/ black text (installed via QI). Is it safe to un-install it via preware, or does it have to be un-installed through Quick Install? *slap forehead* Errr, I forgot. That's my fault.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

i got my animations rocking and rolling now, just one question though. if i want to change an animation, do i just go usb mode/wallpapers and then delete the old animation from the folder and rename the new animation and replace?
  11.    #2712  
    Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    i got my animations rocking and rolling now, just one question though. if i want to change an animation, do i just go usb mode/wallpapers and then delete the old animation from the folder and rename the new animation and replace?
    yes
  12.    #2713  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    I wana give this one a test. Last one before the update I got ipk log errors.
    I currently have animated messaging and text w/ black text (installed via QI). Is it safe to un-install it via preware, or does it have to be un-installed through Quick Install? *slap forehead* Errr, I forgot. That's my fault.
    yes
    You can also replace animation wallpaper through internalz. This way you don't always have to be connected to your computer like a ball and chain Just e-mail yourself any of the gif attachments, internalz wil open the file for you, place it in the proper folder, and just delete the animated wallpaper you are replacing, Luna Restart and boooyah!!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

yes
    Sweet sassy molassy,with Ranch!

I'm going to give it a go, un-install via preware even though I don't have the stability of wifi cconnection for my PrPrPr&#$275$;.

I'll be back with results,hopefully the kind that make me do back flips and beer bong rips
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    You can also replace animation wallpaper through internalz. This way you don't always have to be connected to your computer like a ball and chain Just e-mail yourself any of the gif attachments, internalz wil open the file for you, place it in the proper folder, and just delete the animated wallpaper you are replacing, Luna Restart and boooyah!!
    as in internalz, what do you mean exactly? i have preware, does web os internalz have something else? forgive me for the noob question by the way, im learning as we speak
    as in internalz, what do you mean exactly? i have preware, does web os internalz have something else? forgive me for the noob question by the way, im learning as we speak
    (Carl, I hope this is cool with you for me to post here?) If you want I'll pm any future posts like these. It is however, helpful for folks to know other means of installing your patches and gif's
    Just lemme know bro.

Influenze: No problem amigo, that's what makes our community so awesome,we ask,we answer,we help, we thank
    I'm still learning daily as well.

Internalz is a file manager, you can find it in preware, just type internalz in the main menu when preware opens up. A couple of people in this thread helped a lot to understand how to use it for installing ipks, .patches, etc. Namely marmatoun and Verwon \m/ they rock!

It is a way to install Warlords patches and images for example, without having to hook up to your pc via USB cable hook up to webOSQI. Just remember that in order for this to work you have to e-mail yourself the desired attachments you wish to install,via your pre, and only your pre. This won't work if you send the attachment to your self via your desktop or laptop.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have further questions.

EDIT: Just remember that just like Carl's instructions for installing any of his patches, that you un-install any existing installed patch that is the same before installing I.e. An updated patch to an existing installed patch like the recently updated animated messaging and text patch w/ white font for example
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 08/22/2010 at 12:51 AM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

sorry bout that just got back on, I updated the recent theme and the top bar is working great, and is a great addition. The theme overall is really really nice, prob the best theme I have had since the mac os theme. The only thing you could change is different GIFs on the phone, sms, and email other then that damn good theme.
  18.    #2719  
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/22/2010 at 08:44 AM.

cool keep me posted cuzo.