Page 135 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3585125130131132133134135136137138139140145 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
    i have watched the youtube video and done the step by step process of patch installation on the music player, now when i load up the music app it is stuck loading and not finding any music, weird. i am running a doctor and retrying again
    Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    i have watched the youtube video and done the step by step process of patch installation on the music player, now when i load up the music app it is stuck loading and not finding any music, weird. i am running a doctor and retrying again
    I hope you haven't doctored already. If you already have, kudos, it's the utimate slate ceaner, but in the case that you haven't run a doctor yet, give EPR a go before hand.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    agree
    I've got a very handy thread to share with you on the zip and unzip matter. Check your pm inbox when you get a chance homie. Direct from NachoB and Pip.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

This will come in handy for any future zipped e-mail attachments not only here but all across the forum
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

yeah i ran the epr and it still hung on me, now i have a freshly doctored pre and will give this a go again
    ughh, the patch installed for the launcher, but now it shows this picture of the launcher with a grayish line on bottom. getting frustrating but i'm going to hang in there till i get it right. by the way its a sprint pre running 1.4.5
    ok this is the animated gif im trying to use, changed name to animatedbg and this is what it looks like on launcher
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just popped in for a min, during dinner.

Make sure you don't drop the extension, it has to be animatedbg.gif
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    i could of swore i read to leave .gif off when renaming the file and placing in the wallpaper folder
  10.    #2690  
    Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    i could of swore i read to leave .gif off when renaming the file and placing in the wallpaper folder
    One prob is that gif is 1.64 megs
    let me work on it for you and make smaller
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

11.    #2691  

The file is named animatedbg.gif so no need to rename it.
    just put it in the wallpapers folder k
    Attached Images Attached Images

oh wow man you rock, let me see if i can get it right this time
    Hey Warlord I have your animated theme installed and itz grat thanks very much. Just 1 thing on the messaging app on the im side the contacts are in black font is the anyway you can change that?
  14.    #2694  
    Quote Originally Posted by musichighc_2 View Post
    Hey Warlord I have your animated theme installed and itz grat thanks very much. Just 1 thing on the messaging app on the im side the contacts are in black font is the anyway you can change that?
    For like yahoo and msn

15.    #2695  
    I see now. I never used it till today when a friend sent me a IM sorry.
    Never did understand what peeps was talking about till now.
    Working on it tonight k

no prob once again great work and thanks.
    I see now. I never used it till today when a friend sent me a IM sorry.
    Never did understand what peeps was talking about till now.
    Working on it tonight k
    yeah homie,that was exactly what I was trying to bring to your attention back then when I first tried out the theme right before prethemer went nutty on us all a few weeks back.

I'm still internetless atm. Want to wait til I get a wifi signal for my pre before I start to install and uninstall via preware. Just feels a lot more secure to me that way,and I read somewhere in the forums that it is recommended; though not necessary, just prefer to go about it that way. I got used to it.

Alls I need fixed is the abgp, amp w/ white font, and the tbbg gif's properly sized for them to work for me. I wanted to run EPR but my modem/wifi went m.i.a over my weekend getaway. So that put a wrench in my plans and ruined my return home.
    I mentioned this to you before Carl, and that is, that for some odd reason when I send myself the tbbg gif's for internalz filing, they appear blank. I do remember once that this happened to me with an ipk, when I would click the ipk, internalz would open the install card but it would be blank. I figured out later that what solved that problem was, I discovered that after downloading the attachments; rather than clicking the downloaded tab again, I clicked the link directly below it instead, and that time all of the ipk code appeared on the internalz install card. The ipk's installed successfully after that attempt. Where as the previous attempts of installing with the blank install cards that popped up,showed they were installed in preware, yet they did not function.

I think I will give that a shot with the tbbg gif's next time around when I get my webs back up and gunning and revisit the animated tbbg gif's thread.
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 08/21/2010 at 07:16 AM. Reason: typos and add ons
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

sorry its been a miute warlord whats good, I see a new animated theme is that for testing?
  19.    #2699  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    sorry its been a miute warlord whats good, I see a new animated theme is that for testing?
    pretheme's site is working so good to go. I did fix IM last night.
    pretheme's site is working so good to go. I did fix IM last night.
    ok cool ill go ahead and try it, and give feedback