Page 133 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3383123128129130131132133134135136137138143 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #2641  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSilvia View Post
    I don't get it, still not working, I've done everything that I can't think of what else to do.
    Tried EPR, tried old and new versions of weOS Doctor, full erases of the phone. The only thing I can "see" on the phone now is memos, calendar events, contacts, I removed all my personal accounts previously.

It's either something subtle I'm missing or something else is wrong. and I'd really like to get the topbar to work.
    OK Lets see If I can help you k
    Did you do a full Doctor or just EPR
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    OK Lets see If I can help you k
    Did you do a full Doctor or just EPR
    first ran the old version of the doctor, then EPR, then full erase, then EPR again right before trying the new version of the doctor.

I have almost nothing on my phone right now not even preware.

edit: also devmode enabled manually
    Last edited by SirSilvia; 08/17/2010 at 09:12 PM. Reason: added info
  3.    #2643  
    And you still have patches showing installed in Webosqi?

just "GNU patch" and "diffstat" which it told me I needed first before installing topbar
  5.    #2645  
    Link me to the patch you are tring to install

6.    #2646  
    And is this a sprint phone?

yup
  8.    #2649  

try this one

nope same error
    wait a minute, tried it again, lemme see
    Wooohoooo!
  12.    #2653  

EDIT
    Removed patch

13.    #2654  
    Wooohoooo!
    Did it work??????????

yup, thanks a bunch man. Looks awesome, plus i'm into cars so the gauge look is sweet
    wow, i am way impressed with the work on these. i am a little intimidated to try it out though, is there a you tube video showing how to do the files and installing this yet. i imagine we cant do this through preware yet either. im the type of person who needs to see what i need to do before im comfortable messing with my phone files. thanks for all the hard work your doing for web os
    I saw some thing else as well, I noticed that those icons are just rotated. This causes the black corners to overlap the neighboring icons and cut notches in them. Question now is, can you make/edit them to have transparent corners or does the transparency not matter and still have the same overlapping effect?.
  17.    #2658  
    Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    wow, i am way impressed with the work on these. i am a little intimidated to try it out though, is there a you tube video showing how to do the files and installing this yet. i imagine we cant do this through preware yet either. im the type of person who needs to see what i need to do before im comfortable messing with my phone files. thanks for all the hard work your doing for web os
    Same way too.
    I'll see what I can put up on UT later this week.

18.    #2659  
    I saw some thing else as well, I noticed that those icons are just rotated. This causes the black corners to overlap the neighboring icons and cut notches in them. Question now is, can you make/edit them to have transparent corners or does the transparency not matter and still have the same overlapping effect?.
    Transparency and the complex nature of my gif's don't work together As I would of liked. sorry.

also do patches like the device menu ultramix/etc and the GPS patch (shows the gps icon when activated) work with this? I saw the gps icons in your .zip file