Page 13 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #241  
    yea I am learning more about linux everyday.
  2.    #242  
    you still wont to take on my pinto????
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  3. #243  
    lol sure!!
  4.    #244  
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  5.    #245  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Needs a lil work
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  6. #246  
    LOL at the little work!
  7.    #247  
    If you got time, try this.
    remove patch launcher bg

    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  8. #248  
    will do I have to visit the doctor SR71 locked my PRe up.
  9.    #249  
    opps
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  10. d.moss's Avatar
    Posts
    541 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    #250  
    is it possible to give the any of the animated images a little transparency? that way we can have an animated launcher but still semi-see through? preferably the clock1 image? that would be awesome? lol
  11.    #251  
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    is it possible to give the any of the animated images a little transparency? that way we can have an animated launcher but still semi-see through? preferably the clock1 image? that would be awesome? lol
    You could. It should work but I have not made a transparent gif that looks good enough to use.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  12. d.moss's Avatar
    Posts
    541 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    #252  
    soooo if i wanted to test out some transparency with the clock1 image.. could i just take it into photoshop and bring the transparency down or will it no longer be animated when i save it? whats the best program for me to use to edit animated gifs? and oh.. thanks.. this is bad a*s!
  13.    #253  
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    soooo if i wanted to test out some transparency with the clock1 image.. could i just take it into photoshop and bring the transparency down or will it no longer be animated when i save it? whats the best program for me to use to edit animated gifs? and oh.. thanks.. this is bad a*s!
    With the clock, that would hard to do. try ps and drop each image
    transparency down, but to remove the black back ground that is flatten down would not be ez.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  14. d.moss's Avatar
    Posts
    541 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    #254  
    iiiiiiiiinteresting.. thanks! investigating commenced.
  15. #255  
    well got it back up without doctoring waiting for updates to kernel though unix thinks it might be a voltage issue and I will then install that patch you sent.
  16.    #256  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    well got it back up without doctoring waiting for updates to kernel though unix thinks it might be a voltage issue and I will then install that patch you sent.
    I just installed it and with a page with no apps loads just fine.
    need to edit the top and bottom launcher-page-fade images and remove
    page indicators.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  17. #257  
    You know I never thought about removing the page indicators I just changed them to match the rest of my Pre.
  18.    #258  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    You know I never thought about removing the page indicators I just changed them to match the rest of my Pre.
    Make it transparent
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  19. #259  
    I don't know how to do that. I will have to do some experimenting with gimp and photoshop.
  20.    #260  
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions