Page 129 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2979119124125126127128129130131132133134139 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #2561  
    The video is of a patch that Garrett92C Made.
    I modified the patch to work with my Animated gif set a long time ago lol


    http://forums.precentral.net/2458857-post1.html
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  2. #2562  
    Ran into a bit of a
    I was hoping someone could help me get out of this rut.
    It's the first time I have ever encountered an instillation problem with the Animated patches.
    Every other time has been smooth as butter on an ice rink of WD-40.

    I do recall deleting the phone patch yet it says that it still exists or there are remnants of it in my phone. The same happened when I tried to install another patch. It failed because it said that it conflicted with my installed animated patches including "animated-phone-patch".

    I did a battery pull and everything I could think of just short of an EPR and worst case scenario a WebOSDoctor.


    Oh and one more thing. I've tried applying some of the new tbbg gif's floating around in the Animated tbbg thread, and none of them are working. The original ones posted by Squeezy and you Carl seem to work just fine. I noticed the ones that do work for me are 320x480 which was strange to me. However the newest and latest gif's don't work, dimension 100x9.
    I installed the tbbg.patch and named it tbbg. Have followed all the directions to a tee, luna restarts, even a battery pull, and no go.

    S.O.S
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 08/13/2010 at 12:56 AM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  3.    #2563  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  4.    #2564  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Ran into a bit of a
    I was hoping someone could help me get out of this rut.
    It's the first time I have ever encountered an instillation problem with the Animated patches.
    Every other time has been smooth as butter on an ice rink of WD-40.

    I do recall deleting the phone patch yet it says that it still exists or there are remnants of it in my phone. The same happened when I tried to install another patch. It failed because it said that it conflicted with my installed animated patches including "animated-phone-patch".

    I did a battery pull and everything I could think of just short of an EPR and worst case scenario a WebOSDoctor.


    Oh and one more thing. I've tried applying some of the new tbbg gif's floating around in the Animated tbbg thread, and none of them are working. The original ones posted by Squeezy and you Carl seem to work just fine. I noticed the ones that do work for me are 320x480 which was strange to me. However the newest and latest gif's don't work, dimension 100x9.
    I installed the tbbg.patch and named it tbbg. Have followed all the directions to a tee, luna restarts, even a battery pull, and no go.

    S.O.S
    Ca you UN-install patches the effect the same .css file?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  5.    #2565  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  6.    #2566  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Ran into a bit of a
    I was hoping someone could help me get out of this rut.
    It's the first time I have ever encountered an instillation problem with the Animated patches.
    Every other time has been smooth as butter on an ice rink of WD-40.

    I do recall deleting the phone patch yet it says that it still exists or there are remnants of it in my phone. The same happened when I tried to install another patch. It failed because it said that it conflicted with my installed animated patches including "animated-phone-patch".

    I did a battery pull and everything I could think of just short of an EPR and worst case scenario a WebOSDoctor.


    Oh and one more thing. I've tried applying some of the new tbbg gif's floating around in the Animated tbbg thread, and none of them are working. The original ones posted by Squeezy and you Carl seem to work just fine. I noticed the ones that do work for me are 320x480 which was strange to me. However the newest and latest gif's don't work, dimension 100x9.
    I installed the tbbg.patch and named it tbbg. Have followed all the directions to a tee, luna restarts, even a battery pull, and no go.

    S.O.S
    How did you delete the patch?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  7. #2567  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    I knew you'd like that idea!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8. #2568  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Ca you UN-install patches the effect the same .css file?
    I un-installed all of my animated patches, and did everything to a tee.
    The only ones working as of now are the contacts, music and sound bar, and the notifications patch. tbbg wont work unless the tbbg dimension is 320x480, and phone and messaging with white text in the above post I mentioned.

    i have not done any .css tampering or anything
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  9. #2569  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    How did you delete the patch?
    I want to say quick install Carl, but something is telling me I may have done it via preware. It is hard for me to keep track sometimes, i'm always installing and reinstalling stuff.

    If I did happen to uninstall it via preware....
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  10.    #2570  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    I un-installed all of my animated patches, and did everything to a tee.
    The only ones working as of now are the contacts, music and sound bar, and the notifications patch. tbbg wont work unless the tbbg dimension is 320x480, and phone and messaging with white text in the above post I mentioned.

    i have not done any .css tampering or anything
    Did you install my theme and try to uninstall the patches one by one?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  11. #2571  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    NICE !

    Something like that app booty jiggle or whatever it's called would seal the deal lol
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  12. #2572  
    Does anyone know how to install a patch with Internalz? For some reason, I am having trouble getting this to work.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #2573  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Did you install my theme and try to uninstall the patches one by one?
    That I did not do. I don't have a theme installed at all. And also, since the days where prethemer was acting up I haven't installed your theme, or any others theme for that matter.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  14.    #2574  
    I got to go to bed early tonight.
    I'll chat with you'all later
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  15. #2575  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Does anyone know how to install a patch with Internalz? For some reason, I am having trouble getting this to work.
    I've been posting that question about other patches and I have still yet to find an answer to that.

    My guess is that when you e-mail it to yourself, and you pop it open via your e-mails, internalz opens it up and prompts you if you would like to install the patch.

    I have my ipk installer window set to open in new under the internalz preferences and master mode, but have no clue yet as to how I install an ipk via Internalz
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  16.    #2576  
    You can replace your .css files with webqi
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  17. #2577  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    I've been posting that question about other patches and I have still yet to find an answer to that.

    My guess is that when you e-mail it to yourself, and you pop it open via your e-mails, internalz opens it up and prompts you if you would like to install the patch.

    I have my ipk installer window set to open in new under the internalz preferences and master mode, but have no clue yet as to how I install an ipk via Internalz
    That's exactly what I just tried for a patch, even with Internalz open in another card, it just tells me that that phone can't open that file type.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #2578  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    I got to go to bed early tonight.
    I'll chat with you'all later
    Have a good night Carl.

    I should get to bed also, I'm taking a trip to Fresno for the weekend with some family. Yall have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend

    I'll be sure to have a beer for each and every one of you
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  19. #2579  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    That's exactly what I just tried for a patch, even with Internalz open in another card, it just tells me that that phone can't open that file type.
    Out of curiosity which file type? You do mean ipk right?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  20. #2580  
    No. a .patch
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions