Page 125 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2575115120121122123124125126127128129130135 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
    warlord, I could have sworn I told you a few pages back that you needed to pick up some Imodium, now come one, it's not that expensive and available over the counter!!!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2.    #2482  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    warlord, I could have sworn I told you a few pages back that you needed to pick up some Imodium, now come one, it's not that expensive and available over the counter!!!!!

u 2 funny.
    LOL I like my new avatar
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Hello everyone. Theses animated backgrounds are great. I have installed the individual patches for the phone and messaging. They installed but the images don't cover the whole screen. they are on the upper left corner of the screen. about 1/9 maybe. is that the way it should be? or did i do something wrong? i usually dont ask for help i find the answer here at precentral. any info is appreciated. thanks
    this is the error I get....HELP ME

Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    48 11598 48 5520 0 0 11765 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 25321
    100 11598 100 11598 0 0 24100 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 50426
    Identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.misc-animated-backgrounds
    Install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":1, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Mkdir-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.misc-animated-backgrounds.postinst 2>&1
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/stylesheets/phone.css.rej
    Remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.misc-animated-backgrounds from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.misc-animated-backgrounds.prerm)
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    Download
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    100 11598 100 11598 0 0 34869 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 58281
    Identify
    Install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":2, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Mkdir-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.misc-animated-backgrounds.postinst 2>&1
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/stylesheets/phone.css.rej
    Remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.misc-animated-backgrounds from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.misc-animated-backgrounds.prerm)
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by isaacompton View Post
    this is the error I get....HELP ME

Download
    48 11598 48 5520 0 0 11765 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 25321
    100 11598 100 11598 0 0 24100 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 50426
    Identify
    Install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":1, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Mkdir-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Remove
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    Download
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    100 11598 100 11598 0 0 34869 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 58281
    Identify
    Install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":2, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Mkdir-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Remove
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.

well i believe this line is stating that you had the animated backgrounds patch applied and didnt remove it first before applying this patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilc1971 View Post
    Hello everyone. Theses animated backgrounds are great. I have installed the individual patches for the phone and messaging. They installed but the images don't cover the whole screen. they are on the upper left corner of the screen. about 1/9 maybe. is that the way it should be? or did i do something wrong? i usually dont ask for help i find the answer here at precentral. any info is appreciated. thanks
    the GIF file you have may be too small, try using a different GIF file thats larger in size.
    thanks for the quick reply. but i used the same one on the launcher patch and it worked fine.
  8.    #2488  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilc1971 View Post
    thanks for the quick reply. but i used the same one on the launcher patch and it worked fine.
    If you can.
    Please post the gif k

I rechecked again and wellwell was right. It seems all the images posted are not the same size. Sorry about that.
    i have every animated background except the launcher page can anyone help me with this problem, i downloaded the patch n named the gif launcher? am i doing it right ncuz it worked for messaging, contacts n phone!
  11.    #2491  
    Quote Originally Posted by calgemini View Post
    i have every animated background except the launcher page can anyone help me with this problem, i downloaded the patch n named the gif launcher? am i doing it right ncuz it worked for messaging, contacts n phone!
    name it

animatedbg

put it in wallpapers folder in pre internal memory.

The Pre and a Mac are proving to be rather interesting, I have a lot to figure out! LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13.    #2493  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    The Pre and a Mac are proving to be rather interesting, I have a lot to figure out! LOL!
    lol new ball-game I bet.

14.    #2494  

All images above are for my Animated Phone Contact patch.
    Remember to rename images to contactstamp
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/07/2010 at 06:33 PM.

Thankyou!
    I took a shot at animating a GIF for the top bar animated background patch.

Mario enters from stage right (stage right = the left) and stops just left of the time. A Koopa enters from stage left (stage left = the right) while a Goomba enters from stage right. Mario runs to meet the Koopa just right of the time, jumps on him, then kicks his shell to the left to hit the Goomba. Mario then runs back to the left of the time, before exiting stage left. Then there is nothing for 60 secs (I don't like constant movement up there, it is distracting ). After the break, Mario then enters stage left and runs across the stage exiting stage right. 60 more seconds and it restarts. It takes about 2 minutes and 15 seconds for the entire thing to play out.

I plan to do more complicated old school video game themed animated background in the future for these patches.

The limited colors of the Mario characters and the straight black background allow for the GIF's file size to be fairly small (39K), even with this having 227 frames of animation (plus the breaks hold on a single frame).

I'm happy to take suggestions for old school video game themed animated background.

Remember to put this in your, 'wallpaper', not '.wallpaper' directory, and do a luna restart to start it up.

Wait at least 60 sec before saying it does work, if you don't see anything right away, as it could have made it to a break before the screen turned on during the restart.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  17.    #2497  
    Is it ok if I post this in the tbbg thread?

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    it better be

I have a few GIF up my vicky non secrets.. errr sleevers . . . Is anyone here a PSP fan? I have a dope one to share, plus more as well.

Also I want. will. would and I shall share with you Carl that I am BEASTING animated bg with the f105 . . . Battery life and temps... Temps especially are nada. Voltage tweaks have been beyond RANCH...! Battery . . . H m m m

My voltage tweaks are bar none. How are yours? awesome sauce
    Mucho bueno, aurita
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    hey war....the patch works great, so i think besides the main background (which is a palm issue) you have done it good job. People please donate if you can to warlord hes been working weeks on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Sure is. Go right ahead. Is there a better place to post the tbbg gif then this thread?