Page 124 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2474114119120121122123124125126127128129134 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    Is there any way to 'animate' this photo? I'm loving all these patches. Especially since we can install many of them using one pic, or multiple seperate patches and different pics. Here is my pic:

APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя

What was the estimated time of public release for this again Carl?

EDIT
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 08/04/2010 at 11:45 PM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post

Manny you always outdo yourself LMAO!!! That's comedy.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Hey Carl and company, couple quick questions.

I just installed the animated music player sound bar, and I went to preware because I got 2 out 2 hunks error when I tried to install the clear-chat-balloon patch. My gues is that's because either I have to have my personal avatar left side removed before installing the clear-chat-balloon patch and/or also the messaging animated bg?

When I went to check the updates feed, the animated music sound bar had an update from July 8th... Is it okay to update that, or should I ignore it?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

5.    #2465  
    Testing animated avatar for Messaging, Email and Phone.
    Sorry. No new video yet
    Phone:
    incoming
    in-call
    missed call
    Only works if you have no contact pictures set! It will not take over your contacts picture.
    The patch does not apply to unknown or blocked callers.
    And for this to work, the caller must be in your Contact list.

Messaging:
    new Message

Email:
    New Message

Extract ultra.zip to your computers desk-top
    Send all images in the folder you just extracted onto your desk-top to the wallpapers folder in your pre internal memory.

Send contacts-unknown-icon-large.png to:
    \usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.phone\images\
    This needs to be transparent. Send image with WebOSqi.
    Sorry, But I can't find the line in .css or.jsjsjs $to$ $make$ $a$ $patch$ $for$ $this$ $image$.
    Backup image in zip folder.

Install patch and reboot phone.

Please give feed-back.

Let me state that for the battery life, it's the same as all animated patches.
    but this will not run in the back ground like the tbbg and launcher patch as I can see.
    If a notification is left open, it will still run till you dismiss it or open the notifications.
    This is the Ultra version of my patch.
    Gives you a different Image for each notification.
    I will post Some more patches that only has one image for Messaging and Email.
    And one image for the Phone.

All images above are for Animated Phone Contact.
    Remember to rename images to contactstamp
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/27/2010 at 05:14 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Manny those are awesome.

Carl, just love the patches, I can't wait until I have time to play with them more, now that I have a computer to use, again!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7.    #2467  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Hey Carl and company, couple quick questions.

I just installed the animated music player sound bar, and I went to preware because I got 2 out 2 hunks error when I tried to install the clear-chat-balloon patch. My gues is that's because either I have to have my personal avatar left side removed before installing the clear-chat-balloon patch and/or also the messaging animated bg?

When I went to check the updates feed, the animated music sound bar had an update from July 8th... Is it okay to update that, or should I ignore it?
    As for now, Prethemer is all messed up and no matter when you install a theme it will say that a new version is ready to install .Sorry
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/05/2010 at 12:28 AM.

Thanks Carl, I figured out the clear-chat-balloons patch. I'll just ignore the update for the animated music player bar.

As for the Top Bar Back ground patch, I installed it, and renamed the gif 'tbbg' without the quotations of course, and put it in the wallpapers folder. No show. I'm going to uninstall, and reinstall.

Holy granola ! Yo the notifications patch is looking so smexy homie! Oooooooh weeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    Almost jizzled myself lol
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Silly me. I installed the old version of tbbg patch, the top-bar-bg patch.
    No wonder it didn't work the two times I tried.

Problem solved.

i had a feeling something wasn't right. I remembered in a previous page here in the thread you did a few switcheroonies to the tbbg patch along with naming the gif 'tbbg' and sure enough, there i found it on the first page. Durrrr
    Nerds have off days too

Late dinner for me.

My tests continue here, along side voltage tweaking with -92 thunder and Govnah with the VSEL. Hopefully I can keep the temps below 40C with a few tweaks

Long night ahead of testing. But I love it

I look forward to another day and evening in Santa Cruz. I took a few great pics from my last trip on Monday at the beach, I'll share em here with you guys and maybe some awesome gif's could be made out of some of them

Hasta la vista amigos, catch you all later. Good night
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 08/05/2010 at 12:57 AM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Hmmmmmmm....I feel a trip coming on at some point in the near future, too. Haven't traveled since March and that is unlike me!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    @ Carl - great scotts! Eegad! Shut the front door! That avatar! Lmao!!! You guys are friggin' hilarious ! Bahahahahahahahah.

I'm going to bed with a full on laughter. Lol my stomaches gona hurt in the morning from laughing so hard, feel like I did 100 situps when I wake up. That's so funny hahaha.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

hey warlord so the messaging and the email part of the patch do you just name the messaging and email GIF in wallpapers folder and apply patch, or do you still need the zip file.
  13.    #2473  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    hey warlord so the messaging and the email part of the patch do you just name the messaging and email GIF in wallpapers folder and apply patch, or do you still need the zip file.
    If you use the zip all you need to do is copy all images to wallpapers folder.

If you are tring to email the images to your pre. all images in the post are named correct so just put them in the wallpapers folder

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    If you use the zip all you need to do is copy all images to wallpapers folder.

If you are tring to email the images to your pre. all images in the post are named correct so just put them in the wallpapers folder
    ok will do, and get back to you on how it is thanks.
  15.    #2475  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    ok will do, and get back to you on how it is thanks.
    oops you need one more image. I'll update the post.

This needs to be transparent.
    Sorry, But I can't find the line in .css or.jsjsjs $to$ $make$ $a$ $patch$ $for$ $this$ $image$.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post

Total awesomeness!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    oops you need one more image. I'll update the post.

This needs to be transparent.
    ok thanks
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Pardon the question from a newbie. I just installed this patch and made an animated gif, named it animatedbg, and placed it into my wallpapers folder.
    Restarted my phone.
    The only place I seem to see the animated gif is in my text messaging app. It has changed the background in that app and it does change. Cool.
    I can not seem to make the normal wallpaper in the launcher change however.
    I have tried to search this thread, a daunting task, to see what I have done wrong. But have come up empty. If anyone knows a direction to point me in, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for making the nice patch and for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch View Post
    Pardon the question from a newbie. I just installed this patch and made an animated gif, named it animatedbg, and placed it into my wallpapers folder.
    Restarted my phone.
    The only place I seem to see the animated gif is in my text messaging app. It has changed the background in that app and it does change. Cool.
    I can not seem to make the normal wallpaper in the launcher change however.
    I have tried to search this thread, a daunting task, to see what I have done wrong. But have come up empty. If anyone knows a direction to point me in, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for making the nice patch and for your help.
    if your trying to animate your wallpaper, you can't, but if your trying to animate your launcher background the first page of this thread has all the individual patches on it to animate many parts of your pre....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vbockius View Post
    if your trying to animate your wallpaper, you can't, but if your trying to animate your launcher background the first page of this thread has all the individual patches on it to animate many parts of your pre....
    Thanks for the quick response. I did download the launcher patch and since most of my wallpaper is white, it made it hard to read the app names. So decided to uninstall. Also noticed that the background patch works in my phone and a few other apps, but have the same issue with the white background masking things.

It is a nice idea, but just not working for me at the moment. If I get different wallpapers, I'll think of it again.

Thanks for making the Pre much more usable.