Page 122 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2272112117118119120121122123124125126127132 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    WOW no one likes the new video with animated picture for contact image
    I like I like, but what if I like using the contact photos sucked in from Face Book? Won't this over wright those?
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    I like I like, but what if I like using the contact photos sucked in from Face Book? Won't this over wright those?
    nope not at all. He made a mention of that on page #121. Existing contacts with images already attached, will not be effected at all. It will add the animation to contacts with no image at all, and only them. And they must be in your contact list for this to show the gif image. I believe the patch does not apply to unknown or blocked callers. If I'm wrong about any of this, Carl will correct me. He has before

But I am confident that this time,i am correct on this one
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 08/04/2010 at 08:04 AM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Code:
    Originally Posted by warlord9159  
    As seen in the video. Transparent Chat Balloons.

Extract zip file to your computers desk top.

You need to send images to your Pre with WebOS Quickinstall to:
    \usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.messaging\images\chatview\

Quote Originally Posted by vbockius View Post
    Warlord9159, do i use the linux command line for this? if so what command? and how do i reverse this if i uninstall the animated background patch??
    Thanx

I would like to request that no one use command line to replace images because after an OTA you will have to go through the whole process again. With Patch technology its just too easy to use a a patch to accomplish most tasks.

Warlord I have a modified version of my chat balloon scrim patch just for you!

It has been modified to put the scrims in the wallpapers folder to match your patches. Please advise members to use this instead of command line.

The whole reason I started the scrim patches was to eliminate the need for Command line or Themes.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Code:

I would like to request that no one use command line to replace images because after an OTA you will have to go through the whole process again. With Patch technology its just too easy to use a a patch to accomplish most tasks.

It has been modified to put the scrims in the wallpapers folder to match your patches. Please advise members to use this instead of command line.

The whole reason I started the scrim patches was to eliminate the need for Command line or Themes.
    I actually went a different route, i used your chat scrim patch and loaded no scrims so i get a transparent chat balloon.....

would there be a difference with loading your new patch? or basically accomplish the same thing??
    Thanx
    Vin
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
  5.    #2425  
    Code:

"backup files are in the Backup folder.
    Just do the same steps above to restore default images."

I will put that patch in the post. ty

Post updated
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/04/2010 at 12:10 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

6.    #2426  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    nope not at all. He made a mention of that on page #121. Existing contacts with images already attached, will not be effected at all. It will add the animation to contacts with no image at all, and only them. And they must be in your contact list for this to show the gif image. I believe the patch does not apply to unknown or blocked callers. If I'm wrong about any of this, Carl will correct me. He has before

But I am confident that this time,i am correct on this one
    We are still testing this patch.
    I've added Messaging and E_mail noitfi patches to it.

If all goes as expected, The patch will be posted Friday or Saturday for testing.

Also, you know by now I like to post videos of the patch as to show how it
    looks and works so I will post a full video soon.

Let me state that for the battery life, it's the same as all animated patches.
    but this will not run in the back ground like the tbbg and launcher patch as I can see.

If a notification is left open, it will still run till you dismiss it or open the notifications.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/04/2010 at 12:48 PM.

Good news, Carl, I may get my Mac today!! Left my local USPS sort facility this morning and is supposed to be on route to its destination. I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8.    #2428  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Good news, Carl, I may get my Mac today!! Left my local USPS sort facility this morning and is supposed to be on route to its destination. I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE!!!
    Great. I know you will like your new Mac.
    I run OS-10.4 on my Intel machine and loved it.
    But I played with it to much and #$%%## it up or

Great. I know you will like your new Mac.
    I run OS-10.4 on my Intel machine and loved it.
    But I played with it to much and #$%%## it up or
    ROFL! Why am I not surprised?

I'm figuring that almost anything has to be better than Windows, as bad as it has gotten in recent years and I know Macs are good, reliable machines.
    We are still testing this patch.
    I've added Messaging and E_mail noitfi patches to it.

If all goes as expected, The patch will be posted Friday or Saturday for testing.

Also, you know by now I like to post videos of the patch as to show how it
    looks and works so I will post a full video soon.

Let me state that for the battery life, it's the same as all animated patches.
    but this will not run in the back ground like the tbbg and launcher patch as I can see.

If a notification is left open, it will still run till you dismiss it or open the notifications.

Awesome sauce. Sweet sassy molassy. I can't wait to be all over that. The notifications patch is monsterly fresh!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
  11.    #2431  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    ROFL! Why am I not surprised?

I'm figuring that almost anything has to be better than Windows, as bad as it has gotten in recent years and I know Macs are good, reliable machines.
    I have only repaired two mac out of a thousand or more PC's.
    But more PC machines are out there then Mac's for consumers.
    As for what I do, I have to run Windows.
    Windows 7 Runs great. The best OS that Microsof+ has ever made for consumers IMO.
    XP is a great OS to but Vista S#%$ED along with ME.
    Why was ME put on the market! we'll never know LOL
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/04/2010 at 01:58 PM.

I have only repaired two mac out of a thousand or more PC's.
    But more PC machines are out there then Mac's for consumers.
    As for what I do, I have to run Windows.
    Windows 7 Runs great. The best OS that Microsof+ has ever made for consumers IMO.
    XP is a great OS to but Vista S#%$ED along with ME.
    Why was ME put on the market! we'll never know LOL
    I had the Win7 Beta, for awhile, but then when I had to go back to Vista, my laptop problems started all over, again. That's why I gave up on MS products, even though they are cheaper and more readily available.

Even an Mac laptop that is a few years old, like I picked up, is much more stabld and reliable. As proven by the fact that it is older than my Win laptop was and is STILL working.

I'll never invest another penny in anything that uses MS garbage in it.

For my work, I just need an internet connection, browser and the abilities to type, copy and paste.

Oh and it did arrive today, works perfectly. I just have to wait for my roommate to get home, because we share the Internet connection and he forgot to leave me the password, so I can log-on. He changed it when he reconfigured the wireless router.
  13.    #2433  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    is there any way to 'animate' this photo? I'm loving all these patches. Especially since we can install many of them using one pic, or multiple seperate patches and different pics. Here is my pic:

BugEyedBaby[1].jpg

Quote Originally Posted by vbockius View Post
    I actually went a different route, i used your chat scrim patch and loaded no scrims so i get a transparent chat balloon.....

would there be a difference with loading your new patch? or basically accomplish the same thing??
    Thanx
    Vin
    Me Too!

Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

15.    #2435  
    Me Too!

lol @w t f avatar.
    looks good.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/04/2010 at 05:24 PM.

16.    #2436  

Want to test Live via Web Meeting again?
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  18.    #2438  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    Want to test Live via Web Meeting again?
    send it

send it
    You 1st...lol
    waiting for updated patch...
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  20.    #2440  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    You 1st...lol
    waiting for updated patch...
    k lol got some touch-ups to do give me a sec k