Page 117 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1767107112113114115116117118119120121122127167 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #2321  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i tried the message notifications patch to no avail . its most likely another patch though lol
    Sorry. its a cool patch.
    has anyone tried that patch.
    need input please
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/01/2010 at 05:30 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

try naming it bg and then complete shutdown and restart the phone. depending on which patch you installed it could be one of two .
    Thank you. I just tried that and still nothing. The patch I have installed is this one:

http://forums.precentral.net/2563785-post390.html
    "Hopefully it's taking so long because they are upgrading the cameras, adding a 4G radio, higher resolution screen, NFC, a gyroscope, fingerprint reader and an app that builds you and island and then transforms the phone into a jet and flies you there." - Blue Duck Butter, on the Pre 3 release.
    i would uninstall all the patches for animated and then reinstall that particular patch first and see if it works for you . because the patch is installing if its causing the launcher to be clear
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    i would uninstall all the patches for animated and then reinstall that particular patch first and see if it works for you . because the patch is installing if its causing the launcher to be clear
    Actually, that's the only animated patch I have installed.

This one:

http://forums.precentral.net/2563785-post390.html

But I'll give it another go.
    "Hopefully it's taking so long because they are upgrading the cameras, adding a 4G radio, higher resolution screen, NFC, a gyroscope, fingerprint reader and an app that builds you and island and then transforms the phone into a jet and flies you there." - Blue Duck Butter, on the Pre 3 release.
    ok, well I tried the animated launcher and then the animated phone/messenger/music player patch. They seem to install by the looks of things but no animation. Must be one of the other patches I have installed that's conflicting. I'm done for the night.

Thanks to all who offered help & advice!!
    Last edited by SlapVanVoila; 08/01/2010 at 10:39 PM. Reason: to clear up the bit about maybe there being a conflict with other patches installed on my Pre
    ok so I downloaded the gifs i wanted named them accordingly to what i wanted, put them in the wallpapers folder (not .wallpapers) downloaded the patch for animatedbg from the preware feed and then the ones for phone, messaging and top bar from this feed, but the only gif that shows up is the one I named animatedbg and it shows up in my phone and messaging things and not the gifs i named phone and messaging, and i got nothing for the top bar to work. any ideas as to what im doing wrong?

when I downloaded the patches for phone and messaging, i only downloaded it, idk how to get them to install. i have a feeling that may be contributing lol
    Quote Originally Posted by luvnbluvd View Post
    ok so I downloaded the gifs i wanted named them accordingly to what i wanted, put them in the wallpapers folder (not .wallpapers) downloaded the patch for animatedbg from the preware feed and then the ones for phone, messaging and top bar from this feed, but the only gif that shows up is the one I named animatedbg and it shows up in my phone and messaging things and not the gifs i named phone and messaging, and i got nothing for the top bar to work. any ideas as to what im doing wrong?

when I downloaded the patches for phone and messaging, i only downloaded it, idk how to get them to install. i have a feeling that may be contributing lol
    Dependent on the patcjes, you have to name the gifs certain things in order for them to work, so make certain you'be followed all instructions in warlord's posts!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8.    #2328  

The one in Preware only takes one gif for all three.
    Phone
    messaging
    music player
    all get one animatedbg set for wallpapers

9.    #2329  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    okay I'm trying to get this to work and I'm on my phone and not near a comp and don't feel like sorting and searching so forgive me if this has been answered or discussed. I downloaded a .gif from the thread and renamed it animatedbg using internalz and moved it to the wallpaper folder. Then installed the patch and on luna restart only thing that changed was my messaging colors were all jacked up and the back grounds to my music app and others went straight white. I only named it animatedbg without a tag on the end like .gif. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it and am I even doing this right? Thanks. Oh and it's the patch from preware, and the patches i already have installed are multi mod, device menu mix, google search language thing, and i think thats it. oh and i have it in .wallpaper not wallpaper
    Did you put it in wallpapers folder
    It won't work if you put the gif in .wallpapers

10.    #2330  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/01/2010 at 11:58 PM.

[QUOTE=warlord9159;2585882][IMG]

The island one is beautiful!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    The one in Preware only takes one gif for all three.
    Phone
    messaging
    music player
    all get one animatedbg set for wallpapers
    ok thank you. So then my question becomes how do I download AND INSTALL the individual patches? I have two of them downloaded and I can see them with Internalz but i dk how to get them to install either with my phone or through pc with usb. It says they're not a supported file format.
  13.    #2333  
    ok thank you. So then my question becomes how do I download AND INSTALL the individual patches? I have two of them downloaded and I can see them with Internalz but i dk how to get them to install either with my phone or through pc with usb. It says they're not a supported file format.
    If plan to install it with Internalz.
    You have to E-mail it to yourself.

14.    #2334  
    [quote=verwon;2585907]
    [IMG]

The island one is beautiful!
    glad you like

If plan to install it with Internalz.
    You have to E-mail it to yourself.
    I'm sorry, I tried that but internalz keeps saying that there is "no handler" for the file and email says that there is "no application to open this file with" am I missing a step somewhere? Thank you for helping and making it all possible. It's gunna be freaking amazing when I get it working
  16.    #2336  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/02/2010 at 01:22 AM.

17.    #2337  
    I'm sorry, I tried that but internalz keeps saying that there is "no handler" for the file and email says that there is "no application to open this file with" am I missing a step somewhere? Thank you for helping and making it all possible. It's gunna be freaking amazing when I get it working
    in internalz. go to Preferences and turn on Master mode
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/02/2010 at 01:33 AM.

thank you again! I'm gunna try that in a bit, I think I can get it from here. Thanks a ton!
    in internalz. go to Preferences and turn on Master mode
    hey warlord the messaging patch works great, I think the internalz thing is a great idea too, maybe you can put on the first page the main individual patchs like phone, messaging, musicplayer remix, contacts, email, and animated launcher to be able to email yourself the patch code (like in some peoples profyles, and like people do some of the GIF pictures). I think that would be alot easier for people to test, and try out patches one at a time.
    [QUOTE=warlord9159;2584818]update 7/1 WIP
    Animated messaging and email notification
    Attachment 49798Attachment 49799Attachment 49802Attachment 49804Attachment 49808Attachment 49811Attachment 49813Attachment 49814Attachment 49815
    gif size 48x48

name gif to "dashboard"
    send image to
    /media/internal/wallpapers/

UPDATED 7/1

install patch

like you did for this patch, maybe make a update page with the patchs able to be emailed like this so people can use internalz.