Page 116 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1666106111112113114115116117118119120121126166 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
    how do i set it as my wallpaper
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    that will get one Caff Vanilla Frappuccino Blended Beverage lol
    Maybe not, if I order an extra shot!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3.    #2303  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco Wit The Pre View Post
    how do i set it as my wallpaper
    Sorry but animated wallpaper can't be done.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

LOL
  5.    #2305  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    LOL
    For you lol you like

6.    #2306  
    update 7/1 WIP
    Animated Messaging and E-Mail Notification
    Gif size 48x48
    One image for all Messaging and E-Mail Dashboard Notifications.

Name gif to "dashboard"
    Send image to
    /media/internal/wallpapers/

UPDATED 7/1

Install patch

Luna restart
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/06/2010 at 03:00 PM.

after installing one of these patches through internalz, preware is showing me that i have 0 patches/apps/kernels installed, when i clearly have my phone patched to all heck...

any ideas?
    You need to run Emergency Reconstruction Utility in Preware ERU.
    k thanks, i saw a few posts about that but wasnt sure where to find it
    hey warlord I just checked out the super glass theme and yo you out done yourself with that one, its madddddd sick. People check out the superglass theme its a complete animated theme and its on point very nice warlord props.
    Warlord & Mamouton,
    Anyway to incorporate Jason's patch with yours?
    [patch] Set Avatar in Messaging

Not just for Avatars, but for backgrounds etc...
    Last edited by Mannyman; 08/01/2010 at 01:10 PM.
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Hey, I'm having trouble with this patch:

http://forums.precentral.net/2563785-post390.html

I've placed clockwork gif (renamed 'animatedbg' without the " ' " of course) in my wallpapers folder and installed the patch. The launcher is now completely clear but no animated clockwork gif. I did locate the animatedbg file using Internalz, viewed it and it runs as animated so I know I'm all good there.

Additionally, I uninstalled the above and installed the phone/messaging/music player patch to no effect either beyond seeing a change in the text color and box shape in the messenger.

I did do a reboot after each patch removal and install.

Prior to beginning all this I had the glass effect launch patch installed but removed it prior to installing the animated background launcher patch referenced above.

I did and do still have Sconix's 'Advanced Configuration for App Launcher' patch install along with the rest of Sconix's 'Menu Mode, 'Today Menu' and 'System Menu Transparent Full Width App Menu' patches.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh and I'm on a Sprint Pre running 1.4.1.1.
    "Hopefully it's taking so long because they are upgrading the cameras, adding a 4G radio, higher resolution screen, NFC, a gyroscope, fingerprint reader and an app that builds you and island and then transforms the phone into a jet and flies you there." - Blue Duck Butter, on the Pre 3 release.
  13.    #2313  
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapVanVoila View Post
    Hey, I'm having trouble with this patch:

http://forums.precentral.net/2563785-post390.html

I've placed clockwork gif (renamed 'animatedbg' without the " ' " of course) in my wallpapers folder and installed the patch. The launcher is now completely clear but no animated clockwork gif. I did locate the animatedbg file using Internalz, viewed it and it runs as animated so I know I'm all good there.

Additionally, I uninstalled the above and installed the phone/messaging/music player patch to no effect either beyond seeing a change in the text color and box shape in the messenger.

I did do a reboot after each patch removal and install.

Prior to beginning all this I had the glass effect launch patch installed but removed it prior to installing the animated background launcher patch referenced above.

I did and do still have Sconix's 'Advanced Configuration for App Launcher' patch install along with the rest of Sconix's 'Menu Mode, 'Today Menu' and 'System Menu Transparent Full Width App Menu' patches.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh and I'm on a Sprint Pre running 1.4.1.1.
    Check the name of the file. see if you got a space in it, if so remove the space.

Checked and nope, no space.
    "Hopefully it's taking so long because they are upgrading the cameras, adding a 4G radio, higher resolution screen, NFC, a gyroscope, fingerprint reader and an app that builds you and island and then transforms the phone into a jet and flies you there." - Blue Duck Butter, on the Pre 3 release.
  15.    #2315  
    Checked and nope, no space.
    The patches install so it has to be file name or the location of the file.
    Did you reboot the phone
    Sorry had to ask

16.    #2316  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    Warlord & Mamouton,
    Anyway to incorporate Jason's patch with yours?
    [patch] Set Avatar in Messaging

Not just for Avatars, but for backgrounds etc...
    I looked at and tring now to no avail

It gives me "set wallpaper" but it will not pull up "filepicker".
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/01/2010 at 05:09 PM.

The patches install so it has to be file name or the location of the file.
    Did you reboot the phone
    Sorry had to ask
    All good re: reboot question and yes I sure did, each time and several times since. <lol>

Could it have anything to do with the fact that I have quite a few, and by quite a few I mean 900, other wallpaper images in that folder?

I'm really stumped as the messenger and launcher seem to know the patch is there, it's just not pulling the gif.
    try naming it bg and then complete shutdown and restart the phone. depending on which patch you installed it could be one of two .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  19.    #2319  
    All good re: reboot question and yes I sure did, each time and several times since. <lol>

Could it have anything to do with the fact that I have quite a few, and by quite a few I mean 900, other wallpaper images in that folder?

I'm really stumped as the messenger and launcher seem to know the patch is there, it's just not pulling the gif.
    out of three patches installed that are animated, two work?

out of three patches installed that are animated, two work?
    i tried the message notifications patch to no avail . its most likely another patch though lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->