Page 114 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1464104109110111112113114115116117118119124164 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #2261  
    the animated launcher bg patch alone right now is smexy battery love making with stock palm battery. No theme at all.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  2. #2262  
    I'm at a loss right now as to what the heck is going on right now. Got different gif and theme and patch talk all going on at the same time. I'm sleepin on it. Catch ya later homeboy . Peace.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  3. #2263  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    today is the day I said that I would send it to preware.
    But with people complaining about the battery life, it making think twice
    about submitting it.
    I really like the patch. It cool in its own way.
    this patch should probably stay in the forums.
    I'm still pondering over this one.
    hey it took me awhile to find this post again, just update Ive been still updating theme when you do, and I must say I dont see a battery difference at all, and Im running the 1ghz patch too. I think I really see a better battery utilization, my standby time is not affected at all, and when running programs I dont see any difference in battery life. My opinion is release the patch, but add warning that battery life may be affected, this way it gives people who want the patch the ability to use it under their own disgression. I think you have done a very very good job on this, so release it with the warning, people will understand about the battery life.
  4. #2264  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    hey it took me awhile to find this post again, just update Ive been still updating theme when you do, and I must say I dont see a battery difference at all, and Im running the 1ghz patch too. I think I really see a better battery utilization, my standby time is not affected at all, and when running programs I dont see any difference in battery life. My opinion is release the patch, but add warning that battery life may be affected, this way it gives people who want the patch the ability to use it under their own disgression. I think you have done a very very good job on this, so release it with the warning, people will understand about the battery life.

    That's what's up man. Totally Agree,straight up 100. I'm with mister wellwellwell as well on this. A friggin men. All is well that ends well, when dealt well
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  5. #2265  
    Only thing that I can really add on is that the battery life will all depend on how the user uses their phone in the end. Heavy users, multi cards, apps, 3D games running, with animated BG, the juice is loose battery wise. That is a no brainer,with or without OC. But more than not without OC. Now as far as the medium to light user, the spectrum is vastly different battery wise imo. Especially if one includes extended batterys and as Carl has done, shaved kb's off of the gif images.. Again just ma' opinion.


    Stepping back and looking at it from a different perspective, if I were at the other end of the success of this patch, I would say more than not that I feel comfortable that in the end, the patch and everything along with it would work out for the best in the end no doubt. Not only solely just based on how responsive and supportive the forum is, but also based on how everyone since page one here has shared a tip or more and helped along the way. That's community. Palm unity
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 07/31/2010 at 09:17 AM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  6. #2266  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Only thing that I can really add on is that the battery life will all depend on how the user uses their phone in the end. Heavy users, multi cards, apps, 3D games running, with animated BG, the juice is loose battery wise. That is a no brainer,with or without OC. But more than not without OC. Now as far as the medium to light user, the spectrum is vastly different battery wise imo. Especially if one includes extended batterys and as Carl has done, shaved kb's off of the gif images.. Again just ma' opinion.
    +1 thats what Im saying, well said.
  7. #2267  
    donated
  8. #2268  
    so whats the new patch consist of ? ive been working overtime and having been able to check everything out.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9.    #2269  
    try this
    Animated messaging notification

    WIP Needs more work.
    let me know what you think
    send gifs to (two of them)

    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/images/

    notification-large-messaging.gifnotification-large-messaging-mult.gif

    install patch
    luna restart
    Code:
    removed updated
    As for now, the only time you will see the gifs is when phone is in sleep mode and you receive a text message
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/01/2010 at 05:26 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  10.    #2270  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    donated
    got it. t/you so much.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  11. #2271  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    got it. t/you so much.
    no problem you deserve it for all those long days and nights, Im hoping everyone donates who can.
  12.    #2272  
    Transparent Launcher Allusion as seen in the video

    Use WebOS Quick Install and send
    quick_launch_bg , quick_launch_highlight and quick_launch_stash.png to
    \usr\palm\sysmgr\images\
    Now send
    Icon.png to
    \usr\lib\luna\system\luna-applauncher\
    Last thing to do is send
    launcher-page-fade-bottom, launcher-page-fade-top and launcher-page-indicator.png to
    \usr\lib\luna\system\luna-applauncher\images\

    Install the Patch to hide the Quick launch bar with WebOS Quick Install.
    "advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher"

    You can find it in Preware also.

    Hold and drag the icons in the Quick Launch Bar to the back ground(your wallpaper image) then let go.
    This will remove them from the Quick Launch Bar.

    Reboot your phone.

    pull up launcher.
    open launcher menu tab at the top.
    go to Quick Launcher bar and select Always hidden.

    The allusion is done.
    All images Are transparent. Thats the Allusion.

    I've include backup images in this file.
    that way you can revert back to stock images.
    Just do the same steps as above.

    Last edited by warlord9159; 07/31/2010 at 07:26 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  13. #2273  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Ummmmmmmmm.....a little dude that barfs on your Pre's screen........okay, then!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14.    #2274  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Ummmmmmmmm.....a little dude that barfs on your Pre's screen........okay, then!
    he is a cool
    lil sick dude
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  15. #2275  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    he is a cool
    lil sick dude
    Yes, but I think I'll pass on putting him in my phone! LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16.    #2276  
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  17. #2277  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Okay, this one's just hysterical!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18.    #2278  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    okay, this one's just hysterical!
    muacks.gif
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  19. #2279  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Now, THAT'S some serious flirting there!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20.    #2280  
    Emoticono_animado_11064_MundoMessenger_com.gif

    What would you like in the balloon. one word please.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions