Page 113 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1363103108109110111112113114115116117118123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #2241  
    today is the day I said that I would send it to preware.
    But with people complaining about the battery life, it making think twice
    about submitting it.
    I really like the patch. It cool in its own way.
    this patch should probably stay in the forums.
    I'm still pondering over this one.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  2. #2242  
    the launcher and top bar patches are the ones that hit the battery . the others dont mess with my battery at all .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3. #2243  
    Me personally, I have no problems at all with this theme taking a couple of hrs. away from my battery. To me it is well worth having it, just to enjoy this awesome theme that you have worked so very hard on along with wellwellwell and others. I'm going to be getting an extended battery at some point and a touch stone also anyway.

    But if you do decide to not submit it to preware for any reason, i would love to be one of the few who would appreciate and use your theme in all of its glory via private feed
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  4.    #2244  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Me personally, I have no problems at all with this theme taking a couple of hrs. away from my battery. To me it is well worth having it, just to enjoy this awesome theme that you have worked so very hard on along with wellwellwell and others. I'm going to be getting an extended battery at some point and a touch stone also anyway.

    But if you do decide to not submit it to preware for any reason, i would love to be one of the few who would appreciate and use your theme in all of its glory via private feed
    private feed ?

    is their a how to on this somewhere.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  5.    #2245  
    ok I summited phone, messaging and music player as a patch.

    3 in 1 with one gif bg
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  6. #2246  
    Also, since it's looking like I'll be downloading that patch when it hits Preware, is there anything special I have to do to make sure the messaging part looks like that in the video?

    I'm asking since 1) I'm a n00b to styling mods and 2) Last time I tried using that patch it ended up still having the ugly stock chat windows.
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
  7. #2247  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    private feed ?

    is their a how to on this somewhere.
    Very funny Carl



    What's up Comrade Warlord
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  8.    #2248  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Very funny Carl



    What's up Comrade Warlord
    preware approved the patch so lets hope it works
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  9.    #2249  
    Quote Originally Posted by snotball007 View Post
    Also, since it's looking like I'll be downloading that patch when it hits Preware, is there anything special I have to do to make sure the messaging part looks like that in the video?

    I'm asking since 1) I'm a n00b to styling mods and 2) Last time I tried using that patch it ended up still having the ugly stock chat windows.
    What you see in that video is my theme, it will not look like that. sorry
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  10. #2250  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    preware approved the patch so lets hope it works

    Word. As soon as I find it in the packages, I'll take it on a test run.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  11.    #2251  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Word. As soon as I find it in the packages, I'll take it on a test run. Now, does the patch already include the gif's as well, or is that seperate to the patch like the originals?
    Nope. need to put it in wallpapers folder
    Last edited by warlord9159; 07/31/2010 at 02:04 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  12. #2252  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Nope. need to put it in wallpapaapaapaapaapapers follllder

    lol Gotcha-cha-cha !
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  13.    #2253  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    lol Gotcha-cha-cha !
    Not what to do lol
    need new to do need new to do.
    Been going thru file looking for stuff to change
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  14. #2254  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Not what to do lol
    need new to do need new to do.
    Been going thru file looking for stuff to change
    EDIT
    what do you have in mind exactly?
    Do you recall the stop motion bg gif idea? That could actually, now that I think of it be a really interesting boot, featuring non other than Tux.


    EDIT

    I fealt I came across as a bit Dew-She originally hmm.. That's the only way I thought of right away to spell it without getting censored. Didn't mean to, if I did. I really do want to contribute more than just be a tester.

    I am planning to enroll in some introduction to computer graphics classes this upcoming semester,and hopefully after I optimize and customize my very own personal computer,I could make my vision and personal goals a reality,and share them with you all. Carl, you and a few other theme and patch devs have inspired me a great deal. I really have some amazing ideas. And I would like to contribute a lot to the theme and everything graphics community of PALM, perhaps even beyond
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 07/31/2010 at 03:49 AM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  15. #2255  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    What you see in that video is my theme, it will not look like that. sorry
    Is the theme available to the public? If not....*fires up Eclipse and cries*
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
  16.    #2256  
    tring to get some notifications animated.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  17.    #2257  
    Quote Originally Posted by snotball007 View Post
    Is the theme available to the public? If not....*fires up Eclipse and cries*
    yeppers w/animated patches to.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  18. #2258  
    My Preware's acting up currently (not showing that I have any homebrew installed). Once it's working properly again I'll have to give it a look.

    Might as well play around with Eclipse anyway, I just want the clear part for the messaging.
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
  19.    #2259  
    Updated 8/4/10

    As seen in the video. Transparent Chat Balloons.
    2sslow
    Warlord I have a modified version of my chat balloon scrim patch just for you!
    Thank you 2sslow for this patch.

    Download and extract zip file to your computers desk-top.

    You need to put "chat-balloon-left" and "chat-balloon-right" in
    /media/internal/wallpapers/ of your Pre's internal memory. (wallpapers folder)

    Or do this
    Originally Posted by vbockius
    I actually went a different route, i used your chat scrim patch and loaded no scrims so i get a transparent chat balloon.....

    would there be a difference with loading your new patch? or basically accomplish the same thing??
    Thanx
    Vin
    That will make it transparent too.

    Install patch
    reboot
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/04/2010 at 05:29 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  20.    #2260  
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions