Page 111 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1161101106107108109110111112113114115116121161 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
    lol still haven't had dinner.

okay this time I am logging out, seriously hehe.

I don't usually put bbq pulled pork sandwiches on hold, that just goes to show how much I enjoy your work Carl lol.

Catch you later folks. Peace
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    yea i know i realized wrong one. didnt know warlord had the patch out yet. dl'ed it right now
    got it
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Nope. in wallpapers folder. not (. wallpapres)
    OKie dokie Carl thanks. So I take it that I may remove the animated launcher back ground patch along with the animatedbg.gif in .wallpapers now?

I noticed the animatedbg in wallpapers now that the theme is installed. (for the other apps aswell, including messaging, phone, contacts)
    If I decide to uninstall the theme at any point, it will revert me back to the animatedbg that is installed via the launcher patch, if I have not removed it, correct?

I'll try to come back on later, I am starving.
    If sleep beats me, i'll see you tomorrow Carl.

Battery life has been good so far with very light use.
    I'm going to do some heavy use during and after dinner.
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 07/29/2010 at 11:23 PM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

5.    #2205  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    OKie dokie Carl thanks. So I take it that I may remove the animated launcher back ground patch along with the animatedbg.gif in .wallpapers now?

I noticed the animatedbg in wallpapers now that the theme is installed.
    If I decide to uninstall the theme at any point, it will revert me back to the animatedbg that is installed via the launcher patch, if I have not removed it, correct?

I'll try to come back on later, I am starving.
    If sleep beats me, i'll see you tomorrow Carl.

Battery life has been good so far with very light use.
    I'm going to do some heavy use during and after dinner.
    If your patch works for you then no need to un-install it.
    all new patches look in the wallpapers folder now.
    The theme looks in wallpapers folder to.

go eat lol
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

6.    #2206  
    Also I updated the theme with a 200kb gif.
    It was at 500kb so the new gif should help with lag.

hey warlord i got the gif on the launcher bg, but how do i edit which gif i want? i cant find that specific folder. help please?
    i uninstalled the animatedlauncherpatch. I am going to reinstall it now. The glass launcher and stock gray launcher just don't look as smexy as the animated clock

I'll finally be able to eat in peace now, I am tempted to have dinner while on the computer, but I don't want my keyboard full of bbq sauce lol
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

9.    #2209  
    DO you won't to try a new gif image?
    If so go pick the gif image you like and name it animatedbg and drag and drop it to the
    wallpapers folder in your pre.

DO you won't to try a new gif image?
    If so go pick the gif image you like and name it animatedbg and drag and drop it to the
    wallpapers folder in your pre.
    i did that warlord but i still have the clock moving, and i want the stars moving sideways or matrix one, dont really care, do i have to delete the clock gif or something?
    dangit. hey do i have to have your theme installed to do all these tweaks too? or can i just install these patches separetly?
  12.    #2212  
    no need to have the theme installed

13.    #2213  
    Quote Originally Posted by suhbuhyo View Post
    i did that warlord but i still have the clock moving, and i want the stars moving sideways or matrix one, dont really care, do i have to delete the clock gif or something?
    did you reboot your pnone?

I have now officially given up and am leavin all Microsoft products behind! My mac will soon be on it's way!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15.    #2215  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I have now officially given up and am leavin all Microsoft products behind! My mac will soon be on it's way!
    lol
    Send me your old computer k

lol
    Send me your old computer k
    It's completely dead, my roommate is cannibalizing the parts!
    It won't even power on and try to boot!
    I am having some problems with the update Carl. I installed the update and did a luna. I compared the size off the gif but it appeared to be the same as the 1.0.2 version stated it as. So I decided to uninstall it and reinstall it. When i went to install it, it apeared as 1.0.2 so I installed it,ran a luna and went to preware again and when I went into available updates the update was for 1.0.2 and each time I have updated it,when I go to preware the updates available is still 1.0.2 it doesn't remove the update I installed from the updates available feed, and it reads version 1.0.2 and not 1.0.3

I am going to try a couple of things in the mean time,while I await a reply.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

19.    #2219  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    I am having some problems with the update Carl. I installed the update and did a luna. I compared the size off the gif but it appeared to be the same as the 1.0.2 version stated it as. So I decided to uninstall it and reinstall it. When i went to install it, it apeared as 1.0.2 so I installed it,ran a luna and went to preware again and when I went into available updates the update was for 1.0.2 and each time I have updated it,when I go to preware the updates available is still 1.0.2 it doesn't remove the update I installed from the updates available feed, and it reads version 1.0.2 and not 1.0.3

I am going to try a couple of things in the mean time,while I await a reply.
    Prethemer site is messed up bad!!!

did you reboot your pnone?

yea i rebooted it. got the gifs i wanted. but my preware wont load for some reason now, and reset all my apps to my first page, weird. trying to get a gif for messaging, but i cant. but red and black bg for messaging. odd