Page 110 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1060100105106107108109110111112113114115120160 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #2181  
    Quote Originally Posted by angelgar75 View Post
    I have ur theme installed now. I also wanted to put up a launcher and avatar animation but can't seem to firgure it out!! Thanx for the help!!
    If you have my theme installed, all you need to do is install
    launcher patch.
    the image for that patch is in the theme.

with avatar patch
    you need to name your image

with the top bar patch
    you need to name your image
    tbbg

All gifs need to go in to the wallpapers folder.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    well I had to let the top bar patch go . It was killing me battery when I wanted to surf the web and I don't like that to much. Lol maybe later when they have webos more battery friendly lol

Have you looked into getting maybe a extended battery? I mentioned it here in the thread.
    I'll save you the hassle of searching for it.
    Here is the URL

In-depth Look at Palm Pre Super Extended Battery! 2800mAh and Monstrous 3800 mAh, get your Pre running for*days. - all things Palm Pre - PreThinking

Out of curiosity, do you happen to have a ts?

I want to get one, don't know why I haven't gotten it yet. So handy, and beats taking my USB/power chord everywhere I go, when I know I am going to use my phone heavily throughout the day,or when I am not sure if I will return home the same night.

I am planning on getting the 2800mAh extended battery myself. Very handy imo.

I wanted to share some recent testing feedback with you all. Pretty common stuff as seen by many other posts here throughout the thread,except for one, which I was wondering if anyone else here has experienced. I encountered some very sluggish performance Tuesday evening. The patches installed were the launcherbg, phonebg, and topbarbg patches. The one particular bug I noticed at one point was that my touch screen was not responding during an incoming call while I had the phone app open.

Later that evening I did a battery pull and poof; problem solved.

It's good to be back. I was hard at work helping my cousin move a lot of stuff from his old place to his new one, so I haven't been able to really help as much as I would have liked to the last couple of days.
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 07/29/2010 at 05:51 AM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Love the work in this area. Is it possible to incorporate multiple .gifs in your theme? Here is a gif that looks wonderful as the one for the Photo listing gif.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    Love the work in this area. Is it possible to incorporate multiple .gifs in your theme? Here is a gif that looks wonderful as the one for the Photo listing gif.
    oops, it is 887 kb, too big to include. I don't have a website I can upload it to. drats!!!

Will google docs work: https://doc-0s-b8-docs.googleusercon...6nvih2j2ftga0u
    tried to look at some of warlords themes.....said they were unavailable/author working on it blablabla....but I'm glad to see something like that IS being worked on and have more to look forward to....just when I think this phone has plateau'd....just keeps on getting better and better
  6.    #2186  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    tried to look at some of warlords themes.....said they were unavailable/author working on it blablabla....but I'm glad to see something like that IS being worked on and have more to look forward to....just when I think this phone has plateau'd....just keeps on getting better and better
    Somethings up with prethemer's web site.

so how bad a hit is your theme on the battery lol ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    can anyone tell mii wut the 2 images in the phone app the top green fade in missed\call log file name an the dropdown menu background on tap contact an shows callers info an blah blah file name?
    Hey comrades. I was wondering if anyone here experiences any lag when they open their photos app?
    After it loads up for me, i have to keep my finger on the touchscreen and drag it up and down for a second or two before it starts moving up and down the list.

I have a total of about 673 images.

The thing that I also have noticed just now is that it happens more often than not when I select change wallpaper under the screen&lock app.
    There after i went and opened the app again and selected change wallpaper, and this time it did not lag. If I let my phone be for a while when I decide to change my wallpaper again, occasionally it will lag again.

Is this just coincidence?

I started experiencing this after delving into background patches. I don't have the file picker patch installed. Only launcherbg, and phonebg. Using the clock gif and the purple moon and water ripple gif in this thread.
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 07/29/2010 at 10:00 PM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

10.    #2190  
    @rollemup
    Did you download the theme today ?

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    @rollemup
    Did you download the theme today ?
    Hey homie Carl. I am just about to install it right now as we speak.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

12.    #2192  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Hey homie Carl. I am just about to install it right now as we speak.
    cool

I'm going to add a gif to the share your gif's thread. It's a pretty dope one for the music bg. i'm not sure if you have maybe already seen it before. Check it out in a couple minutes, meanwhile i'll upload it.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

hey warlord, im not dumb or anything with my pre plus, but i cant get the animted launcher to work properly. i keep looking and cant find media/internal file that i put the gif in to get my animated launcher. i just want the moving clock one. i put the patch before and it made my phone all black so i know i was doing something, but i couldnt find the correct area. maybe you could give me a quick little step by step to find the internal file and setting it right for me? i can find the file, but only on internalz from my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by suhbuhyo View Post
    hey warlord, im not dumb or anything with my pre plus, but i cant get the animted launcher to work properly. i keep looking and cant find media/internal file that i put the gif in to get my animated launcher. i just want the moving clock one. i put the patch before and it made my phone all black so i know i was doing something, but i couldnt find the correct area. maybe you could give me a quick little step by step to find the internal file and setting it right for me? i can find the file, but only on internalz from my phone.

When your phone is connected to your computer via USB

open your files.

click organize.

then select folder options.

look for hidden files and folders, and click show hidden files and folders.

click apply and then ok.

Now search for the folder labeled .wallpapers

That is where you want to rename your gif image to animatedbg and then drag and drop into that folder (.wallpapers)

After that, close the folder, eject your device from USB and run a Luna Restart.

Let us know how that worked for you.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    cool

Everything looks great amigo.

I'm going to run battery tests on it, and play around with it a bit.

I posted the gif image in the share your gif's thread.

I am going to go and have dinner now. I'll probably be back on a little later, but if not, I'll surely see you tomorrow Carl.

List of active BG's working in theme.
    -boot

-messaging- Looks very cool !!! (a bit laggy when I first opened it, and when I selected a contact to message), the same with file picker.
    -file picker
    -music

-phone- My own gif posted by you Carl, (purple moon with water effect) I take it that you did not include the phone bg in this version of the theme?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

well i did that and it didnt come up. but my messaging and all that has the black bg. umm im installing the correct patch right? the multi scrim verizon2 one?
  18.    #2198  
    multi scrim verizon2.
    wrong patch.

Quote Originally Posted by suhbuhyo View Post
    well i did that and it didnt come up. but my messaging and all that has the black bg. umm im installing the correct patch right? the multi scrim verizon2 one?
    That patch is by 2sslow (she does great work). It still does the same as warlords. I never got around to testing it out, or read the entire description. You can find her thread for that specific patch here in the forums.

I was going to try it but I decided to stick with warlords Patches.

launcherbg.gif always goes into .wallpapers
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

20.    #2200  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    That patch is by 2sslow (she does great work). It still does the same as warlords. I never got around to testing it out, or read the entire description. You can find her thread for that specific patch here in the forums.

I was going to try it but I decided to stick with warlords Patches.

launcherbg.gif always goes into .wallpapers
    Nope. in wallpapers folder. not (. wallpapres)