Page 11 of 171 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    I believe this has been one of the fastest moving threads I have seen and it stayed on topic the whole time.
  2.    #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I believe this has been one of the fastest moving threads I have seen and it stayed on topic the whole time.
    Yes it did lol
    it was fun.
    And hard to keep up with
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

3.    #203  
    07/17/2010, 04:11 pm

07/17/2010, 10:48 pm
    203 replies

11 pages in 6 houres 30 min's

204 posts!!!

I know I was checking that out. You need to get a mod to change your title to [Patch] Animated Launcher Background and Dialer. It has went through testing already.
  5.    #205  
    did you go to the movies with your kids?

We tried to make it. I have to make it up tomorrow! the last movie was at 10:00 and they would not have enjoyed for trying to go to sleep. I will go after church tomorrow and make sure I stay off Precentral until I get back. They want to see Despicable Me.
  7.    #207  
    204 posts!!!

I know I was checking that out. You need to get a mod to change your title to [Patch] Animated Launcher Background and Dialer. It has went through testing already.

yes
    I did ask in a post that I started before with no luck but they got a lot on there hands.
    or I went about it the wrong way.

8.    #208  
    We tried to make it. I have to make it up tomorrow! the last movie was at 10:00 and they would not have enjoyed for trying to go to sleep. I will go after church tomorrow and make sure I stay off Precentral until I get back. They want to see Despicable Me.
    lol. see what the pre will do to you lol

I know between the Pre and Precentral I have not left my house today very addicting and informative. LOL!!
  10.    #210  
    Info here lol
    Always re-move your theme before you run WebOS Repair.
    It would be so much faster

11.    #211  
    Ive got a patch that changes all of the scrims and menu fade .

Here is what I got to Date.

This Patch creates a customizable background. "one file for all apps and systems back grounds".
    If this theme won't install, you have a patch installed that is in conflict with my patch.

backup, blue tooth, dateandtime, device info, location, screen lock, soundsandalerts, updates, wifi, app catalog, phone preference, Compose new email, attachment, language picker, browser, contacts, email, messaging, music-player, notes, phone, photos, sprintnav, launcher and you tube.
    Also, this will change; command-menu-gradient, view-menu-gradient, launcher, launcher-page-fade-bottom, launcher-page-fade-top and group-textfield-shadow-52.
    You need to put files; ssss-scrim, scrim(launcher back ground.), command-menu-gradient, view-menu-gradient, launcher-page-fade-bottom, launcher-page-fade-top and group-textfield-shadow-52 in (.wallpapers)" do you see the dot in front of wallpapers". also, this file is a default folder in your palm internal memory.

warlord -- great work here -- been working 7 - 10's trying to finish a project by deadline so i haven't been here near as much as i usually would be -- i just installed this patch -- had to remove 2sslow's multi scrim to get it installed -- i really liked that patch too -- oh well i like this one better -- i put the clockwork gif in and it is really cool

again i say great work

you rock

thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    ok so do I need to unistall these two patches? Right now they are the only ones I have installed I was waiting on 1.4.5 and wanted to have a clean install but this thread made me do it.
    where are all these images everyone is talking about?

Allright both patches uninstalled waiting with quickinstall up and ready to go.
  15.    #215  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    warlord -- great work here -- been working 7 - 10's trying to finish a project by deadline so i haven't been here near as much as i usually would be -- i just installed this patch -- had to remove 2sslow's multi scrim to get it installed -- i really liked that patch too -- oh well i like this one better -- i put the clockwork gif in and it is really cool

again i say great work

you rock

thanks

thank you for your kind words

16.    #216  
    where are all these images everyone is talking about?

Allright both patches uninstalled waiting with quickinstall up and ready to go.
    post number 1

I hadn't been back there since we first started. LOL! I truly missed that post and the fireplace.
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    wow thanks that was quick work !! your the bomb ! im shoked no one else in here really asking or showing intrest in this patch . its really awesome and showd be put in to preware each patch separatly and then together that way people have choices lol but should be submitted for sure !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  19.    #219  
    ok so do I need to unistall these two patches? Right now they are the only ones I have installed I was waiting on 1.4.5 and wanted to have a clean install but this thread made me do it.
    I was kinda holding out till 1.4.5 to post some of my patch.
    They combine a lot of patches in to one.
    less conflicts to deal with.

20.    #220  
    this so-called update has everyone on hold lol
    I was going to test my patches after the release.
    You never know when it will come out so lets play a bit lol