Page 109 of 171 FirstFirst ... 95999104105106107108109110111112113114119159 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #2161  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    You need to replace the image backdrop-firstuse.png in /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.screenlock/images
    This replaces the Screen Lock image when you enter the pin or change the setting. However, when I go to use it, simply reverts back to the clouds. I'm going to delve back into Internalz and see if the clouds are hiding in another folder as well.

    Also, can anyone link me or point me in the direction of a console that I can use on Windows XP so I can look into the phone quicker?
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
  2. #2162  
    please forgive me I did a search but couldn't find.. I already know someone has asked this but...

    is there a patch for the main page ... not just the launcher?
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  3. #2163  
    @ major payne - no air, they cannot do it
  4. #2164  
    *sir damn autocorrect
  5. #2165  
    what's wrong with auto correct lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6. #2166  
    well I had to let the top bar patch go . It was killing me battery when I wanted to surf the web and I don't like that to much. Lol maybe later when they have webos more battery friendly lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7. #2167  
    Quote Originally Posted by snotball007 View Post
    This replaces the Screen Lock image when you enter the pin or change the setting. However, when I go to use it, simply reverts back to the clouds. I'm going to delve back into Internalz and see if the clouds are hiding in another folder as well.

    Also, can anyone link me or point me in the direction of a console that I can use on Windows XP so I can look into the phone quicker?
    Mine doesn't revert back to the clouds when I use it and that is exactly how I replaced it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8. #2168  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Mine doesn't revert back to the clouds when I use it and that is exactly how I replaced it.
    Yeah, after glancing over the coding via Internalz, I can't seem to find out why this isn't working on my phone. Shows up when you change it, but now when the phone is turned back on from sleep.

    I'm going to search for a console and look at it in more depth. The Pre screen is a bit too small for this use.
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
  9. poozo's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    #2169  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    no feed its in the regular themes area in preware.
    my themes do not show in preware.......any idea why that would be?
  10. #2170  
    Do you have the themes feed enabled? Click in the top left corner, when Preware is open and go to manage feeds.

    I'm going to be off for awhile, gents, Vista totally crapped out on me. Trying a system restore now. If it works, I'll have to reinstall everything. Oh goody!
  11. #2171  
    hello all whats new ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12. #2172  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Do you have the themes feed enabled? Click in the top left corner, when Preware is open and go to manage feeds.

    I'm going to be off for awhile, gents, Vista totally crapped out on me. Trying a system restore now. If it works, I'll have to reinstall everything. Oh goody!

    you may not want to but get windows 7 seriously its alot better than that vista crud !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13.    #2173  
    test EDITED
    "Updates" Animated bg
    (Image size 320x480)

    Remove old patch.(if installed) name your new animated gif image to

    animatedbg

    put it in wallpapers folder in pre internal memory.
    install patch.
    Code:
    removed needs work
    Last edited by warlord9159; 07/29/2010 at 01:25 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  14.    #2174  
    "Appcatalog" Animated bg
    (Image size 320x480)

    Remove old patch.(if installed) name your new animated gif image to

    animatedbg

    put it in wallpapers folder in pre internal memory.
    install patch.

    Code:
    removed needs work
    Last edited by warlord9159; 07/29/2010 at 01:24 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  15. #2175  
    I try to install patch and I keep getting error only garbage found!! What am I doing wrong??
  16.    #2176  
    Quote Originally Posted by angelgar75 View Post
    I try to install patch and I keep getting error only garbage found!! What am I doing wrong??
    what patch did you try?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  17. #2177  
    No dice, by the way, my laptop is shot!

    Have to work from my roommates computer, for a bit, until I can get a replacement.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #2178  
    I have ur theme installed now. I also wanted to put up a launcher and avatar animation but can't seem to firgure it out!! Thanx for the help!!
  19. #2179  
    Quote Originally Posted by angelgar75 View Post
    I have ur theme installed now. I also wanted to put up a launcher and avatar animation but can't seem to firgure it out!! Thanx for the help!!
    sorry also a top bar one too
  20. #2180  
    The updated animated bg patch has no success with me. Didn't even turn the background clear on the launcher, just defaulted.

    Turns out I should read more too, got the PIN screen successfully changed after I looked in WebOSQI's tweaks section, it was under styling mods.
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions