Page 108 of 171 FirstFirst ... 85898103104105106107108109110111112113118158 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #2141  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    it is already in the thread or front page isnt it lol
    yes the old patch put it in root
    now its in wallpapers
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

umm i put mine in wallpaper folder lol
    ĦṔ-ḶÝōṫ-Ŧḯōη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    PLEASE what is the patch for animations?!?!?!? I'm using internalz 1.2. HELP!!
  4.    #2144  
    Quote Originally Posted by snotball007 View Post
    I'm running into the gifs no longer animating after I eject from USB Drive mode. Have to do a luna restart to get it working again. Is there anyway to fix this besides a soft reboot?

Also, is there any way to change the PIN screen if you have your phone locked? The blue cloud sky is pretty boring.
    Is the patch the top bar patch?

I can look in this.

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Is the patch the top bar patch?
    It's the launcher patch from the 1st post. Overall working great with minimal slowdown (only 720mhz overclock).

Also, with the PIN, I don't care if it's animated, just something besides the clouds.

Thanks again!
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
  6.    #2146  
    It's the launcher patch from the 1st post. Overall working great with minimal slowdown (only 720mhz overclock).

Also, with the PIN, I don't care if it's animated, just something besides the clouds.

Thanks again!
    Your the first to report this i think.
    any one have this problem?

Thanks again!
    You need to replace the image backdrop-firstuse.png in /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.screenlock/images
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    You need to replace the image backdrop-firstuse.png in /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.screenlock/images
    A-ha! Thank you, just the info I was looking for, I'm just not into their silly clouds!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    warlord It looks like all the GIFs work, we should try the launcher next ,because thats the one I believe we were having problems with.
  10.    #2150  
    We have tried that one 3 or 4 times so lets just make it the last one to try. k

11.    #2151  
    theme updated to only one animated bg for all patches
    in feed now

messaging
    filepicker
    contacts
    music (has its own bg)
    phone

Can anyone see if the top bar patch and Facebook Beta conflict for them? Facebook Beta locks up for me, as does the animation in the top bar. If I close Facebook and lock the screen, the animation is fixed when I turn it back on.
    in feed now

messaging
    filepicker
    contacts
    music (has its own bg)
    phone
    trying now will report back with any issues.
    theme is fully functional (I like this one with all the clocks as the animation) no lag or bugs, no errors during installation either. Hey Warlord looks like you've done it.

PS ima keep this one its sick Im feeling this one lol, hey can you port over the GIF file to the music remix, instead of the stock one. I'm assuming most people use the remix anyway since the stock one is so limited. Also people lets donate to warlord if you havent already (I will be friday payday) for all his hard work and sleepless nights.
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezy View Post
    Can anyone see if the top bar patch and Facebook Beta conflict for them? Facebook Beta locks up for me, as does the animation in the top bar. If I close Facebook and lock the screen, the animation is fixed when I turn it back on.
    I just installed the facebook beta, with the top bar patch and had no problem with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    theme is fully functional (I like this one with all the clocks as the animation) no lag or bugs, no errors during installation either. Hey Warlord looks like you've done it.

PS ima keep this one its sick Im feeling this one lol, hey can you port over the GIF file to the music remix, instead of the stock one. I'm assuming most people use the remix anyway since the stock one is so limited. Also people lets donate to warlord if you havent already (I will be friday payday) for all his hard work and sleepless nights.
    I'm waiting for payday, too, which will be the 2nd for me. Salary thing!
    This is just what I have seen with my Sprint Pre. This is not officially what happens to all Pres.

Ok so here are my findings about the animated bgs:

Setup Thunderchief 1.005GHz Kernel running at 500/1.005GHz screenstate

Bg patch that Iím using are: Launcher, email, filepicker, avatar left, streaming music player, and calculator

Different gif file patch Iím using are: Music, phone, contact, messaging, and top bar gif

Battery Life: Just like it is stated in the OP is a big hit when the phone is awake. When the phone is sleep the battery doesnít really have much of an effect.
    (Recommendation) running screen turn off at 30 sec with brightness at 45% and below to save battery life. Also put your phone to sleep when you know youíre done with it. Don't make it a habit to wait for it to sleep. Save as much battery as possible.

Performance: Running the 1.005GHz kernel scrolling through the launcher side to side and up and down is sluggish. When I say sluggish I mean compared to what we have seen the thunderchief do. No it doesn't make the phone to appear to run at stock speeds. It still seems faster than that. It's just not as fast as we are use to seeing with that kernel. Running multiple app is taking a hit from the gif files. I guessing itís from the top bar gif file and the launcher gif files since they are used the most. I was running the (remix) music player, browsing p|c with Govnah up and scrolling through p|c was very sluggish. When I paused the music player the speed increased.
    (Recommendation) look at the size of you gif file. A real detailed gif file will of course use more phone memory to run. So pick you gif files wisely.

CPU Temperature: The Cpu is working hard to keep the animations going and to keep the phone at a smooth speed. So I have notice with my phone is temperatures reaching to 45 to 50 degrees C and I have even seen temperatures at 55 degrees C and the Kernel defaults to 500MHz.
    (recommendation) None. I'm not a developer so I don't have a solution for this. I mean you could always carry a bag of ice where ever you go...

This is just what I have seen with my Sprint Pre. This is not officially what happens to all Pres.

I love how the Palm Pre is able to do this.
    Great phone but I feel the Pre is starting to MAX out.
    I enjoyed the ride.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    in feed now

messaging
    filepicker
    contacts
    music (has its own bg)
    phone

Which feed?
    Quote Originally Posted by poozo View Post
    Which feed?
    no feed its in the regular themes area in preware.
    great idea