Page 102 of 171 FirstFirst ... 25292979899100101102103104105106107112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
    I did everything just as I said in my post. I did not originally name it "top-bar-bg.gif.gif".

Original - top-bar-bg.gif
    Location - wallpapers

Edited - top-bar-bg
    Location - wallpapers

I took off the .gif in Internalz since it was quicker and restarted Luna.

Neither combination works for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    hey can someone email the launcher, music player remix, and phone patch, or place it in there signiture so I can email it to my phone. Im on the road and am trying something out regarding this theme me and warlord is working on. That way I can use the internalz to apply the patch from my phone. Thanks in advance
    Oh so that is how you get patches, and everything homebrew installed. Including images etc. I was trying to figure that out for the longest. Thanks wellwellwell

Hello comrades. i've just clocked in. Got a couple of hours before I head out to help my cousin move some things to his new place in Berkeley. Until then, Lets do this. Rock and Roll. Let me know what I can help with during my time here

Welcome aboard jwdesselle
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezy View Post
    I did everything just as I said in my post. I did not originally name it "top-bar-bg.gif.gif".

Original - top-bar-bg.gif
    Location - wallpapers

Edited - top-bar-bg
    Location - wallpapers

I took off the .gif in Internalz since it was quicker and restarted Luna.

Neither combination works for me.

okay, I see. I have not tested this out yet, so let me install this really quickly and see how it works for me. k. be back in a jiffy
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Thanks
    First time Giving this Patch a Spin since last night, Works great. I love the idea definitely brings a nice flavor to the launcher.

I experienced having to put my gif file into the thumbs folder inside of the .wallpaper folder in order to get mine to work.
    Keep up the good work, Prop's to all that have worked on it...

also I would love to see a gif like the clock gears but one that will cover the entire background thx again...
    Thanks
    No problem squeezy.

I have a screen shot here that shows that the top bar patch has successfully installed.

After I installed the patch via webosqi (in just charge mode) it luna restarted, then I went into usb mode and just drug and dropped the top-bar-bg I saved the image and after it downloaded, it was already ready to just drag and drop into the wallpapers folder. after that just luna restart and bam.

Here it is
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

I'll keep trying then, thanks
    you are welcome. Be sure to come back and let us know how everything works out. I hope it is a post of success
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Does anyone know if my topbar needs to be patch free prior to this animated bg for the top bar? I figured I'd ask now and find out later if no one responds.

The answer is NO!

I guess I had to do it in the order you did. Install patch. Reboot luna. Put image in, reboot luna. It works now.

IMO, it ( the blue dots ) would look better a pixel or two lower, centered with the text in the top bar.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by squeezy; 07/27/2010 at 03:21 PM.
    Does anyone know if my topbar needs to be patch free prior to this animated bg for the top bar? I figured I'd ask now and find out later if no one responds.

The answer is NO!

I guess I had to do it in the order you did. Install patch. Reboot luna. Put image in, reboot luna. It works now.

IMO, it ( the blue dots ) would look better a pixel or two lower, centered with the text in the top bar.

I have a couple top bar patches, and the top-bar-bg is not effected by it at all, or the other way around either.

I see what you mean squeezy. just a couple pixels lower to be in the middle of the top bar and a bit more to the left. It seems a tad bit far to the right right now imo. As Warlord mentioned when he posted this, it is still a work in progress. looks smexy
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

I am really digging on this one too. I cannot wait to see what other gifs roll out for it! I wish I knew how to make them.. I have CS5, just no animation skills.

The answer is NO!

I moved the gif file over and installed the patch. Luna restarted and I saw it appearing correctly. I uninstalled another patch and luna restarted after that and the top bar no longer showed the animated gif. Did a full restart and all was well.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Keep up the good work, guys! I've been reading the thread constantly for a few days now, and I'm happy to see all the progress and support given to this patch. I think I'll try assisting tonight with my own testing.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    I am really digging on this one too. I cannot wait to see what other gifs roll out for it! I wish I knew how to make them.. I have CS5, just no animation skills.
    Squeezy,

You'd be surprised how easy it is to do simple animations in a program like Photoshop. Just use a simple picture and what's called "tweening".

Check it:
    CreativeTechs Tips Build Animated GIFs in Photoshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    warlord is a bad mutha shut your mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    How many time are you going to shoot my penguin? He doesn't have good health care you know lol
    Best Part is he never takes his eyes off the newspaper...
    Last edited by Mannyman; 07/27/2010 at 06:47 PM. Reason: typo
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Quote Originally Posted by celenon View Post
    Squeezy,

You'd be surprised how easy it is to do simple animations in a program like Photoshop. Just use a simple picture and what's called "tweening".

Check it:
    CreativeTechs Tips Build Animated GIFs in Photoshop.

I almost don't want to check it out because of it's name! "Tweening" lol. Thank you for the link! I have the rest of today and all day tomorrow off, maybe I can pull something together and share it.

Here is a nice gif site, this specific page takes you to a huge archive of 320x480 backgrounds. Perfect.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Here is a nice gif site, this specific page takes you to a huge archive of 320x480 backgrounds. Perfect.
    Link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post

Best Part is he never takes his eyes of the newspaper...

On lunch break, can someone clean-up the shiny dots for me...?

lol you are too funny mannyfresh.

I heard about those bumps on your lip too, sorry to hear about that mannyman, that sucks. You should really get those and the shiny dots checked out by a doctor kidding lol

I would help out with your gif but I gotta split in a few dudesky.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Link?
    lol oh yes hahaha I forgot to paste it.

Here you go squeezy squeeze

Animated wallpapers, screensavers for cellphones (320x480)
    Pre|central Peacekeepers