Page 101 of 171 FirstFirst ... 519196979899100101102103104105106111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
    Hey there. The filepicker also works when choosing an attachment in email. Sorry to just jump in here like this, but I've been following these developments too. Just TOO COOL! great work.

J
  2.    #2002  
    how is your battery life?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Not sure. I've just installed your latest theme and I'm at work with a Touchstone on my desk. I'll leave my phone off of it and let you know a little later.
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    how is your battery life?
    battery life so far with the theme since yesterday has actully been very good, no noticable change, and im running the f105 1ghz patch as well.
  5.    #2005  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    battery life so far with the theme since yesterday has actully been very good, no noticable change, and im running the f105 1ghz patch as well.
    Will update to same gif per patch later after more testing and see if that helps

6.    #2006  
    1.4.5 and 2.x.x

tbbg.gif

Name the Top Bar gif image to
    tbbg

Send file tbbg.gif to
    /media/internal/wallpapers/

Install this patch
    Please give feed back
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by warlord9159; 04/07/2011 at 01:02 PM.

eny2002 likes this.
    Will update to same gif per patch later after more testing and see if that helps
    ok sounds good keep me posted.
    WIP. it works but needs to be tweaked

Install this patch
    Please give feed back
    Let me get WebOS QI reinstalled on my Windows 7 computer here at work and I'll test it out for ya.
    thanks goes out to Garrett92C for his great work and for finding this modification.

Attachment 49578
    edited.
    Send top-bar-bg.gif to

Install this patch
    Please give feed back

hey we of course should put this on that theme when you get a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    Let me get WebOS QI reinstalled on my Windows 7 computer here at work and I'll test it out for ya.
    Holy Cow Batman! This is sweet. And, I remembered about the update to Internalz. I emailed both the image and the patch file to myself, and installed from there.

Battery Life does seem to be a tiny bit shorter with this on the phone. But, not bad. Especially if you have Touchstones around.
    Holy Cow Batman! This is sweet. And, I remembered about the update to Internalz. I emailed both the image and the patch file to myself, and installed from there.

Battery Life does seem to be a tiny bit shorter with this on the phone. But, not bad. Especially if you have Touchstones around.
    thats what I need since im away from a computer till tomarrow, can you email me this patch, the phone, launcher, and messaging patch to me at ceeaser28@gmail id really appreciate it.
    Awesome warlord, great work!! Love the stuff you come up with!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    thanks goes out to Garrett92C for his great work and for finding this modification.

[IMG]
    Attachment 49578
    edited.
    Send top-bar-bg.gif to

Install this patch
    Please give feed back
    it loks pretty good man hey man can you tell me how many kb's is the bar thing animated gif
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    wowzers! That's awesome. Best wishes Verwon
    And thanks, again! I really love my regular job and the more I make with it, again, the better!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    thats what I need since im away from a computer till tomarrow, can you email me this patch, the phone, launcher, and messaging patch to me at ceeaser28@gmail id really appreciate it.
    I've sent you a couple of emails.
    Quote Originally Posted by 473x15 View Post
    it loks pretty good man hey man can you tell me how many kb's is the bar thing animated gif
    The .gif for TopBar is only 28KB.
    The .gif for TopBar is only 28KB.
    thanks i appreciate it.
    I have done some overnight battery tests with the launcher patch.

Without the patch, I average 1.5 % loss per hour. That's running at Screenstate 500/900, so the during this time it is only OC'd for a few seconds of the 5 hour tests I've given it.

With the patch, I have an average 2.6 % loss per hour, same settings and environment as the above test.

Not too much of a difference, though I worry what it is while in use. When I check Govnah, the load average is pretty high while the patch is installed, all the time too. In my experience I have all cards closed but Govnah, and the graph will be at least half way or more showing the purple as the load amount. I cannot begin to understand the numbers so I never bothered recording them.

Though for these tests I did use a rather larger GIF, this one to be exact...

Attachment 49578
    edited.
    Send top-bar-bg.gif to

Install this patch
    Please give feed back
    I just installed this patch and put the image in the wallpapers folder, I named it "top-bar-bg.gif"

It did not work for me. I do not notice anything in the top bar, with or without the launcher up. I do not have the launcher patch installed anymore, incase it is dependent on that to work.

I checked the phone with WebOSQI, it lists the patch there as top-bar-bg-gif. Something has my phone working hard in the background according to Govnah.
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezy View Post
    I just installed this patch and put the image in the wallpapers folder, I named it "top-bar-bg.gif"

It did not work for me. I do not notice anything in the top bar, with or without the launcher up. I do not have the launcher patch installed anymore, incase it is dependent on that to work.

I checked the phone with WebOSQI, it lists the patch there as top-bar-bg-gif. Something has my phone working hard in the background according to Govnah.
    if you typed in .gif delete that then try it again as you did the first time.
    Edit: Oh and did you drag the gif into wallpapers or .wallpapers?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR