1.    #1  
    Just as the title says. The emoticons in the messenger annoy me. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could remove them.

Thanks
    ~Zak
    I posted this a while back and no one ever responded. I miss not having them in like 1.0
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    What smileys are you talking about? Like the emoticons? If you look in Preware there's a patch that lets you see them if you push (Sym) + (Z/K) and a pop-up box shows with different ways to get the smileys.
  4.    #4  
    Yeah the smilies. I've seen that patch but I'm requesting a patch that gets rid of the smilies. Like instead of seeing you would see :]
    why would you want that ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I with shadavis08,,why?
    Just personal preference.
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Anyone? :S
    Try this.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Abyssul; 07/18/2010 at 08:37 PM.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Well ironically I was in an IRC with Jason Robitaille and he was trying to tell me how to turn it off, but to no avail I was looking for hours on a single line of code in the Messaging app, etc. I couldn't find it, but the next day I got a smiley, and they were turned off. I was utterly confused, but happy. Thanks though Abyssul, I'm gonna use this You're the man
    Just need to delete the emoticon dictionary text, but keep the file intact.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.