Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I was wondering if anyone has already come up with, or if someone may come up with a patch for me and others. I want to know if while headphones or auxiliary plug for car stereo is plugged in and a phone call comes in, can the sound (phone call) still run through your car speakers while in speaker phone mode?

On a separate note, anyone know of Google updating WebOS with Google Maps with Navigation? Although when I am in 3G only mode on Google maps (current), when you click on the icon for "My Location" the phone can never find me unless I am in a Wifi Network. Any ideas? (and GPS is turned on)
    I'm afraid (to my knowledge) that a patch wouldn't be able to solve that. I would recommend an FM transmitter for something like that to see if it works (you can get cheap ones at Walmart starting at around 20 bucks I think).

As far as the Google Maps with navigation, I don't think that will be coming to webOS anytime soon (if at all). Google has not said anything about it.

Hope that was helpful.
    I'm afraid (to my knowledge) that a patch wouldn't be able to solve that. I would recommend an FM transmitter for something like that to see if it works (you can get cheap ones at Walmart starting at around 20 bucks I think).

As far as the Google Maps with navigation, I don't think that will be coming to webOS anytime soon (if at all). Google has not said anything about it.

Hope that was helpful.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    found somewhat of a work around. While plugged in to auxiliary input to your car stereo and wearing a bluetooth headset you can choose "wired headset" you talk through bluetooth and listen through car speakers.
    When I am listen to Pandora I wear my bluetooth ....every time a phone call comes I can hear the person on the speaker and i talked into the bluetooth works great.
    as far as it gps wont find you did you try out side maybe you house is blocking the the satillites from seening your phone