1.    #1  
    can anyone please write a pacth that:

1) allows the Pre's alarm clock to show all the minutes instead of every 5 minute increments.

2) the 'dismiss' and 'snooze' buttons to be larger

thank you!
    Just pick up Timepiece in the app catalog!
    While in Clock Preferences, type "sixtyten" w/out the quotes. If done right, the phone should gong and/or vibrate. This enables 1 minute intervals.

If you don't like the notification popping up every time you enable an alarm: while in Clock Preferences, hold down the Orange/Square button, and type 4231. If done right, the phone should gong and/or vibrate. This disables the notifications when you enable an alarm.

There's a patch to separate the snooze and dismiss from eachother, try that. Name is Add Space Between Snooze and Dismiss.
    Last edited by NachoB; 07/16/2010 at 09:47 AM. Reason: fix spelling errors
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    While in Clock Preferences, type "sixtyten" w/out the quotes. If done right, the phone should gong and/or vibrate. This enables 1 minute intervals.

If you don't like the notification popping up every time you enable an alarm: while in Clock Preferences, hold down the Orange/Square button, and type 4231. If done right, the phone should gong and/or vibrate. This disables the notifications when you enable an alarm.

There's a patch to separate the snooze and dismiss from eachother, try that. Name is Add Space Between Snooze and Dismiss.
    Thanks for the "sixtyten" and "4231" tips! I have the other patch you mentioned and it helps quite a bit but I still miss the buttons sometimes Hand-eye coordination not great in the morning.

Thanks again !!
    Awesome, thanks. Is this in the " Tips and Tricks" section? If not you should submit it.
    It was discovered quite some time ago by user jeffgus.
    Just more useless information I have stored in my brain, haha

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...en-4231-a.html
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by borg92802@gmail.com View Post
    I still miss the buttons sometimes Hand-eye coordination not great in the morning.
    Here's a tip: I found that while the alarm is ringing, if you just swipe UP, it snoozes. Sometimes it takes a couple of up-swipes to take effect.
  8.    #8  
    thanks .. That will definitely help!!