Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I'm always going back between the patches I have installed, and searching through the ones available OTA. It would be much easier if there was a home button to bring me back to the main Preware screen.
    Nothing beyond two back swipes (one extra step than a home button).
    If you go into Preware preference, and turn on Installed is Available, then you'll be able to see your installed patches mixed in with the ones you don't have installed (installed patches will have a green down arrow on the app icon).
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Relaunching the app will also bring you to the main scene.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    Relaunching the app will also bring you to the main scene.
    yes, except that Preware reloads the feeds every time, even though it is set to once a day
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    yes, except that Preware reloads the feeds every time, even though it is set to once a day
    It's set to download feeds once a day. It still has to load up the cached versions when you run it.
    No, by Relaunch, I mean: Tap the preware icon in the launcher while the app is still open. It won't reload the feeds unless you close it.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    No, by Relaunch, I mean: Tap the preware icon in the launcher while the app is still open. It won't reload the feeds unless you close it.
    This is a very useful tip. I had no idea.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.