1.    #1  
    I was wondering if this would be easy for someone to code.

Friend of mine likes to have a good heads up for birthdays, bills, ect.

It seems like it wouldn't be too hard to code this one.
    +1

this would be great ... id like it to be 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days, 6 days and 1 week, if possible!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    There is already a 1 week reminder in the calendar if you go to preferences and accounts can click on the all day event you see the 1 week before. I think ubercalendar adds the functionality you mention for non all day events.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    There is already a 1 week reminder in the calendar if you go to preferences and accounts can click on the all day event you see the 1 week before. I think ubercalendar adds the functionality you mention for non all day events.
    Right, but the Uber calendar does a bunch of other things as well and Iím not really a fan.
    I would love to have just this patch.

Kinda like how I wanted a patch to send icon on the launcher to another page quickly buy gesture tap.
    While it is built into "Named pages" patch I don't like that patch that much but would like that function as a standalone.

Sometime putting so much in one patch is limiting to the user.
    I think I have a patch I created with that function you might also search the threads I know there is a calendar patch thread I based my patch for the calendar after that. You have to remember patches are created by people that want certain functions with their phone and they then decided to share with the community.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I think I have a patch I created with that function you might also search the threads I know there is a calendar patch thread I based my patch for the calendar after that. You have to remember patches are created by people that want certain functions with their phone and they then decided to share with the community.
    I do keep that in mind. I am very grateful for the hard work some people put into the patches they make.
    You have made a couple patches I've requested personally and thank you for it greatly.
    I just feel making them "modular" so to speak might help a wider range of people in some cases.

Will poke around some more.
    As far as I can tell they are not in Preware feed and I didn't see them when I did a forum search.
    But things slip threw some times.