1.    #1  
    This might be a request for a new patch altogether or could use a combination of current patches with some modifications included.

I am using some of the messaging and email patches which allow for an extended, set vibration time. I currently use the ones that allow 2 seconds for email, and 5 seconds for messaging. I have seen several patches, though, each of which offers a different set time for the phone to vibrate for each different event, and there are a multitude of different times available, each of which currently requires the process of removing one patch and installing a different one followed by a reboot to change the amount of time the phone vibrates.

My idea or suggestion would be to create a patch that would allow the user to select the amount of vibrate time for each event. I don't know if this could be done as a single patch for all the different events, or if this might require a separate patch for each event, such as one for messaging, one for email, etc.

The idea I am thinking would be to use either a drop-down menu selection or maybe a slider like what volume controls use in order to set the amount of vibrate time desired for each particular event. The drop-down menu selection or slider could then be changed to a different desired time on the fly. This would eliminate having to remove one patch with one set time and then have to install a different one with the new desired time and would eliminate having to reboot everytime this needs to be changed.
    Another idea is maybe add the option to select different vibrate times &/or vibrate patterns (ala morse code style patterns) for different people.
  3.    #3  
    And this would also allow patch authors to not have to maintain so many patches that require updating everytime there is a WebOS update. Just one main patch, or one for each type of event that can allow for changeable selection of vibration variables on the fly.
    Trust me. If I could have done this, then I would have.

It's possible, but I just don't have the skill (yet) to do this.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.