Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. akram's Avatar
    Posts
    96 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
       #1  
    Another request please
    it's really annoying while you scrolling down the contact list and touch on the name to start dailing, can someone stop that please?
    thank you all
  2. #2  
    My Pre does not exhibit this behavior. Tapping a name in the contacts app brings up that contacts information. I have to tap a number within the contact for it to start dialing.
  3. akram's Avatar
    Posts
    96 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    My Pre does not exhibit this behavior. Tapping a name in the contacts app brings up that contacts information. I have to tap a number within the contact for it to start dialing.
    that's excatly what's annoying me, hoping someone can make a patch to stop it
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by akram116 View Post
    that's excatly what's annoying me, hoping someone can make a patch to stop it
    Why? The whole point is so you can call them quickly. Why else would you want to tap their number?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  5. akram's Avatar
    Posts
    96 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Why? The whole point is so you can call them quickly. Why else would you want to tap their number?
    some times i click on a name by mistake and start dailing
  6. #6  
    eventually you get used to flicking lightly. the radius patch also makes it less sensitive to selection...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...



    ...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!

Posting Permissions