1.    #1  
    so 2 days ago i spent 12 hours in new york city, using the gps for a few minutes, searching for some things, texting, making calls... the usual. anyway, at the end of the day when i needed to use the gps to get home the phone died.

today when i went back i used my phone just as much, but turned off gps (turned it on only when needed), turned off wifi, turned the screen brightness to 1%, changed my email to only receive manually instead of as items arrived, etc.
    at the end of the day my battery was at 40%

then i got home and put everything back to normal. as i was doing so i was thinking how much easier it would be if there was just a battery save mode instead of turning off/changing options every time. just one simple app that i could turn off and on that would have my settings ready to go.

not sure if it is possible, but it would be great!
    Oh yes, I think such patch would be very nice. I've bought second battery already but thank you for an idea
    Regards,
    Krecony
    You could use Mode Switcher and create a Save Battery profile with the settings you want.
    you could just use govnah and uberkernal. Seriously. Check it out.

the best battery saver is turning it off though lol
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    You could use Mode Switcher and create a Save Battery profile with the settings you want.
    Do this :P