Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
  1.    #161  
    Sorry, I don't know how to make that.
    Search on this forum, I remember there was similar topic.
    Phone: HP Veer
    Jabber: shura0@ya.ru
  2. A24
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    A24
    Ok, try these
    Hi Shura and thanks for your time.

I tried the first 2_1 and gave me ERROR in line 72, then i tried the second 2_CAPS and gave me ERROR in line 41 !!
  3.    #163  
    Crap!

Ok, I'll modify these patches and check on emulator on weekend.
  4. A24
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    Crap!

Ok, I'll modify these patches and check on emulator on weekend.
    Thanks a lot Shura ,i'll waiting for your reply.
  5.    #165  
    A24
    I just tried your patch GreekLayout2.patch and found it works perfectly
  6. A24
    Shura, thank you very match for your test. Was very important to find the solution!!!!!

- So i pulled out the mojo files with terminal and for some reason ,the patch when installed ,changed the fonts encoding from "UTF8" to "windows 1253 greek" ??!!

- .... i modified them again to unicode UTF8 and i put them back again, restart ... and the issue is GONE!!!!!

- Now all letters appears correctly.

- I wonder what is going wrong with the patch and change the fonts enconding during the installation!!!!?

- Anyway ,thanks a lot my friend.
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    it will be safer if you use the code and not the actual letter
    something like:
    window.rp['a']='&#' + 1513 + ';';
    Avner.
    @avnerarbel

WritePad HD - http://goo.gl/8RQmn
    Coloring Book HD - http://goo.gl/XgezU
    Animal Baby Piano - http://goo.gl/Y5UXg
    Four in a row - http://goo.gl/tHF63
  8. A24
    Quote Originally Posted by avnera View Post
    it will be safer if you use the code and not the actual letter
    something like:
    window.rp['a']='&#' + 1513 + ';';
    Hi there

Sorry ,but i didn't understand exactly what you mean.

EDIT

-Ohhhh !!!??? i think i understood ... are you meant that i had to had modified to greek letters code for better results?? ... Just like for examble, instead of "window.rp['a']='α';" ,i had to had putting "window.rp['a']='&# 945;'" .... which '&# 945;' is the greek letter 'α' code!!
    I did a googling and i found these codes ,so ... as i early said ,i 'm not a programmer ,but i try ..
    ... would i learn as much as i live ... i 'll have it in my mind the next time.

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by A24; 03/14/2011 at 03:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I want to alter the keyboard made by A24 in order to have accented letters.
    I want to do this with key combinations.
    In shura's keyboard there are the "groups" things which work fine when I try them in the emulator.
    When I try to change them I don't get anything, just the two letters I use.
    Do I need to change more things in the file?

Also the keys I assing to "groups" should be in the original latin format or in my language?

Any help would be highly appreciated...
  10.    #170  
    Also the keys I assing to "groups" should be in the original latin format or in my language?
    They should be in your language.

There is not enough to chenge groups only for normal work. Please pay your attention on conditions at the middle of the patch. Condition should check every input letter if it is first letter of group and remove letter when you type second letter of group.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Thanks shura. I just changed the letters in the groups and didn't work, but now I see that I have to edit the prevchar too.
    I'll try again and see if it works.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Shura, thanks for your excellent work!

The lack of support for Eastern European languages is appalling - I had thought that the days of having to type 'npubet' has been over :/

Having had my Pixi Plus just for a day support for cyrillic input was the first thing to look for, and your patch works really well. As I text in Ukrainian rather than Russian I've derived a Ukrainian version from your patch. It installs just fine with Webos Quick Install, unfortunately I don't know how to integrate it into preware.

This is a quick shot still, but for me it has worked well enough for what I do. I did not include an autocorrect list - so people will have to help themselves by inserting spaces at appropiate places (I'm not a native Ukrainian, so please forgive me for being lazy here). Also the 'ґ' is not supported (I don't use it and had no good idea what to map it on).

Despite of these limitations, as as to my knowledge no support for Ukrainian input exists so far, I'm sharing this here in the hope that it will be useful for others.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Shura, can you make a patch for Danish characters that is compatible with WebOS 2.1?

The characters needed are .

Thank you.
    Last edited by Amplificator; 04/08/2011 at 07:31 AM.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Just tried out a couple of things, it seems like with the keyboard patch one can write mails and they are readable just fine, but when writing SMS the result is unreadable on the receiving side. Could it be that WebOS does not automatically handle the character set? Or maybe has the character set declaration in the SMS hardcoded, so that the receiving mobile misinterprets it?
  15.    #175  
    Amplificator
    Maybe later, I have not time right now.

mbert
    I have several claims on this issue, but I don't know why it is. I have not this issue.

Regarding issue in JustType (first letter always is English) I have some changes and now patch work well even in JustType. (Thanks to chansom and Loiter) Please reinstall patch from my first post. (Do not install patches over old. Remove old first!)
    Also I have sent patches to Preware, so they should appear there soon. (For WebOS 1.4.5 and 2.x)
    Shura

could you give me your latest patch version 2.1-77. I know its on preware now but I want to change letters for my own language and thats why asking to you.

Thanks.
  17.    #177  
    Hi Shura. I need to use Russian on my new TouchPad WebOS 3.0. Do you have a patch for that? And how do I install it? Thanks!
    Larry
  19.    #179  
    HP Touchpad has not hardware keyboard, so I haven't a patch for it.
    Try to find Russian theme for virtual keyboard.
    Not finding Russian theme for virtual keyboard. Can English keyboard be used and keys translated? The HP Blue Tooth keyboard works. I wonder if the iPad Blue Tooth keyboard would work.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast