Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 226
  1.    #121  
    I tried on WobOS 2.0 emulator and patch worked.
    My patch changes /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/mojo.jsjsjs

    So, do you think I need to change both mojo.jsjsjs $files$, $old$ $and$ $new$?

    3. It seems that tapping gesture area is not fireing any of keydown, keypress, keyup events...
    It's impossible. If I release special debug version of patch do you help to collect some info?
    Phone: HP Veer
    Jabber: shura0@ya.ru
  2. #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    I tried on WobOS 2.0 emulator and patch worked.
    My patch changes /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/mojo.jsjsjs
    Damn... Then I have changed wrong file :-) And I thought that line number differences were due to 2.0.1 not 2.0. Will check things around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    So, do you think I need to change both mojo.jsjsjs $files$, $old$ $and$ $new$?
    Don't know. Will test all the things around in few minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    It's impossible. If I release special debug version of patch do you help to collect some info?
    Sure, why not. May be I have done my own research on keydown events a bit wrong, but I received only button's keydown events, but when taping gesture area it was not caught... You can contact me by ICQ(98473980) anytime.
    Last edited by Compvir; 12/20/2010 at 07:52 AM.
  3. #123  
    Ok. Done now.
    1. Line numbers still doesn't match for second part even for mojo2/mojo.jsjsjs $So$ $i$ $fixed$ $some$. ($Probably$ $due$ $to$ $2$.$0$.$1$)
    2. As i've said gesture tap doesn't fire keydown event so added check for keyCode = 17 (Sym)
    3. Initial language set as "ru" so it fails on changing to en as there is no Ru div yet. Changed to "en".
    4. With this changes in new apps it now works perfectly. Though in old aps, which uses mojo/mojo.jsjsjs $still$ $not$ $working$, $but$ $that$ $leads$ $only$ $to$ $changing$ $original$ $mojo$.$js$.
    Last edited by Compvir; 12/20/2010 at 06:52 AM.
  4. #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by shura View Post
    hi!
    I wrote a patch which adds russian layout for keyboard. After install it you will able to change english/russian layout by double tap gesture area.

    Further information in russian: shura0.ya.ru

    patch for webos 1.4.5 is here
    patch for webos 2.0 is here not tested yet! please test if you have palm pre 2 and write to me or to this topic
    Шура,

    Похоже, что патч для 2.0 некорректно отформатирован...

    P.s. Готов быть вашим бета-тестером
  5.    #125  
    So, not a patch, but files.

    This file put in your phone in /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/mojo.jsjsjs
    And this file put to /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/mojo.jsjsjs

    Attention!!!
    Files for WebOS 2.01! Do not use with other versions! And please make backup your mojo.jsjsjs $files$ $before$ $you$ $start$.


    UPD: Or try the patch for WebOSQuickInstall installation: http://www.zumodrive.com/share/9DeSMzQ5NT
    Please write feedback.
    Last edited by Shura; 01/08/2011 at 03:31 AM.
    Phone: HP Veer
    Jabber: shura0@ya.ru
  6.    #126  
    Now double SYM to change layout!
    Phone: HP Veer
    Jabber: shura0@ya.ru
  7. #127  
    Would you mind updating the patch you made for Amplificator some pages back for webOS 2.01, the one with the danish layout , and .

    Thank you.
  8.    #128  
    I'll look if I have time.

    nhimret
    write full table of symbols you need, please, I'll try.
    Phone: HP Veer
    Jabber: shura0@ya.ru
  9. #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    So, not a patch, but files.

    This file put in your phone in /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/mojo.jsjsjs
    And this file put to /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/mojo.jsjsjs

    Attention!!!
    Files for WebOS 2.01! Do not use with other versions! And please make backup your mojo.jsjsjs $files$ $before$ $you$ $start$.


    UPD: Or try the patch for WebOSQuickInstall installation: ZumoDrive - russianLayout2.patch
    Please write feedback.
    Tried out the new patch for 2.01, not that i need russian but to see how it works. It doesnt do anything for me though, double SYM doesnt change the layout for me. Is there some prerequisite i am missing?
  10.    #130  
    Which phone do you have? Was patch installed successful? Any errors?
    Phone: HP Veer
    Jabber: shura0@ya.ru
  11. #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    Which phone do you have? Was patch installed successful? Any errors?
    I have a Palm pre 2(GSM version), with webOS 2.01. Installed fine with no errors. Even tried removing and installing again.
    Last edited by Tuborgmann; 01/22/2011 at 04:52 AM.
  12. #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    I'll look if I have time.

    nhimret
    write full table of symbols you need, please, I'll try.
    Thank Shura.

    aa -->
    oo -->
    ee -->
    dd --> đ
    uw --> ư
    ow --> ơ

    af -->
    as -->
    aj --> ạ
    ar --> ả
    ax -->

    of -->
    os -->
    oj --> ọ
    or --> ỏ
    ox -->

    ef -->
    es -->
    ej --> ẹ
    er --> ẻ
    ex --> ẽ

    uf -->
    us -->
    uj --> ụ
    ur --> ủ
    ux --> ũ

    if -->
    is -->
    ij --> ị
    ir --> ỉ
    ix --> ĩ

    yf --> ỳ
    ys -->
    yj --> ỵ
    yr --> ỷ
    yx --> ỹ

    aaf --> ầ
    aas --> ấ
    aaj --> ậ
    aar --> ẩ
    aax --> ẫ

    eef --> ề
    ees --> ế
    eej --> ệ
    eer --> ể
    eex --> ễ

    oof --> ồ
    oos --> ố
    ooj --> ộ
    oor --> ổ
    oox --> ỗ

    owf --> ờ
    ows --> ớ
    owj --> ợ
    owr --> ở
    owx --> ỡ

    uwf --> ừ
    uwf --> ứ
    uwj --> ự
    uwr --> ử
    uwx --> ữ
  13.    #133  
    WOW!!
    Sorry, I won't make that, it will get too much time.
    Phone: HP Veer
    Jabber: shura0@ya.ru
  14. #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    WOW!!
    Sorry, I won't make that, it will get too much time.
    but still thx again
  15. #135  
    Shura, will you be updating this for WebOS 2.1?

    I'd like a Danish keyboard for the Pre 2 with , and .
  16.    #136  
    Yes, as fast as I have WebOS 2.1 emulator. Now latest available version 2.01.

    You may try to install patch for 2.01 on 2.1, if you have enough luck it will work.
    Phone: HP Veer
    Jabber: shura0@ya.ru
  17. #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    Yes, as fast as I have WebOS 2.1 emulator. Now latest available version 2.01.

    You may try to install patch for 2.01 on 2.1, if you have enough luck it will work.
    do u want webos 2.1 SDK? i can send u

    but 2.1 same 2.01, i can install all 2.0.1 patch
  18. #138  
    Patch for 2.0.1 works good on 2.1.0!
  19. #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    Patch for 2.0.1 works good on 2.1.0!
    Haha. Попробуйте вводить ыцыц..

    И еще:

    глюк при вводе и
  20. #140  
    yes a bit of problem with
    YC YC but I don't type YCYC often

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions