Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Hello Shura, did you by chance do the danish patch?
    The Greek patch and the Russian patch both work perfectly on Pre 3. Just informing you...
    Shura, do you know if your patch would work with Touchpad and how would I go around installing it? Thanks.
  4. i3
    so now that arabic is displaying fully thanks to cvvb on webos. how do i use this patch and edit it to have an arabic keyboard?
    thanks
  5. i3
    just sent you a pm shura
    Quote Originally Posted by diosif View Post
    The Greek patch and the Russian patch both work perfectly on Pre 3. Just informing you...
    After applying Russian patch speed dial refuse to work on my pixi plus.
    Sad.
    Last edited by cort; 09/19/2011 at 03:37 PM. Reason: aaa uuu
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    As I just got my Pre3 yesterday I ported my Ukrainian patch to the later versions of WebOS. The same limitations apply as in my original Ukrainian patch, see my previous posting from http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2930775

The fie is attached to this post. Have fun!
    Attached Files Attached Files
  8.    #188  
    sunraph
    Sorry, my patch can't be applied on touchpad because it has not hardware keyboard. :-)

i3
    Yes, I think simplest way is install my patch and then edit files /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/mojo.jsjsjs and /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/mojo.jsjsjs as you like. (you need text editor with unicode support)

cort
    Yes, I know, it because just type working. There is possible make workable JustType or SpeedDial, not both simultaneously.
    Use speed dial from "phone" app.
    Phone: HP Veer
    Jabber: shura0@ya.ru
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    sunraph
    Sorry, my patch can't be applied on touchpad because it has not hardware keyboard. :-)

i3
    Yes, I think simplest way is install my patch and then edit files /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/mojo.jsjsjs and /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/mojo.jsjsjs as you like. (you need text editor with unicode support)

cort
    Yes, I know, it because just type working. There is possible make workable JustType or SpeedDial, not both simultaneously.
    Use speed dial from "phone" app.
    Shura, will you consider making the Danish layout for 2.x like you made it for 1.4.5? We are some users that would appreaciate that very much.
    [QUOTE= We are some users that would appreaciate that very much.[/QUOTE]

I would be extremely happy for your work if you made the danish version for WebOS 2.1.x..!

Greetings from Denmark
  11.    #191  
    Ok, I'll look.
  12.    #192  
    lars1641
    Amplificator

Could you please send me files /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/mojo.jsjsjs $and$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$mojo$/$mojo$.$js$ $from$ $your$ $phones$?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    lars1641
    Amplificator

Could you please send me files /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/mojo.jsjsjs $and$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$mojo$/$mojo$.$js$ $from$ $your$ $phones$?
    I have renamed the file mojo.jsjsjs $from$ $the$ $Mojo2$ $directory$ $to$ $mojo2$.$js$.
    I have zipped them and attached them to this post.

The Danish patch you made for 1.4.5 had the danish on these placements (Sym key was required for typing them)

window.rp['%'] = ""
    window.rp['"'] = ""
    window.rp['='] = ""

And of course it would be nice if it you could make it changeable from Danish to English by double pressing the SYM key and with a language indicator for when it has been changed to English.
    Last edited by Amplificator; 10/25/2011 at 06:16 AM.
  14.    #194  
    Here you are.

P.S. I didn't test it, but it should work (I hope)
    I've installed your patch on AZERTY Pre3 (webOS 2.2), thanks for your job!
    There are some problems with letter 'и'. In Web Browser, instead of it I always get "<square symbol> ?". In all other applications the same issue happens only with capital 'и': 'И'.

Edit: problem solved, it seems that WOQI somehow partially changes encoding of some symbols in patch files (read about it on webos-forums.ru). So I've installed ipkg from preware site: http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-...1.0-77_all.ipk (I wonder why this patch isn't visible in preware...)
    Last edited by peter_pa; 11/13/2011 at 06:00 PM.
  16.    #196  
    I know about it, but can't fix because it's issue of WOSQI on Windows. I recommend to use Preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by A24 View Post
    Shura, thank you very match for your test. Was very important to find the solution!!!!!

- So i pulled out the mojo files with terminal and for some reason ,the patch when installed ,changed the fonts encoding from "UTF8" to "windows 1253 greek" ??!!

- .... i modified them again to unicode UTF8 and i put them back again, restart ... and the issue is GONE!!!!!

- Now all letters appears correctly.

- I wonder what is going wrong with the patch and change the fonts enconding during the installation!!!!?

- Anyway ,thanks a lot my friend.
    Hello,
    I have been trying to install the patch sent to you by Shura, but I get the same errors like you did.
    Can you please exlpain to me in detail what I should do?

Thank you
    @Shura

how to type зх in one word? I always get ж instead ...
    Hello Shura,

did you see my message, please?
    I have been trying different combinations to use the Greek keyboard on my Palm Pre, WebOS 1.4.5, but nothing yet. I think one of the problems is related to those numbers, such as "191a293,450" which I don't understand what their role is. If I remove the lines with these numbers, then the patch is installed, it does not restart the phone continuously, but when I click on the Sym button twice, nothing happens.
    I would really appreciate your help and guidance.
    Finally, I made it work by editing the code directly in the mojo.jsjsjs $file$! $Putting$ $accents$ $also$ $works$. $The$ $following$ $line$ $might$ $have$ $been$ $the$ $reason$ $of$ $the$ $problem$:
    > window.rp['\'']='ъ'
    or
    > window.rp['\'']='\';
    Last edited by studyhood; 12/11/2011 at 09:07 AM.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast