Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Why is this not a feature?

During a text message, I'd like to calll the person that I'm texting by tapping their text message. Anyone else?
    This feature is pretty much there already. When you're in the convo just click their name at the top of the chat view and it will go directly to their contact card where you can call them from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    This feature is pretty much there already. When you're in the convo just click their name at the top of the chat view and it will go directly to their contact card where you can call them from there.
    Correction, click the Text \/ Icon. That brings down their number and you just click the Phone icon.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Ohhh very nice! I didn't think of that!! I always just use it to switch the number I'm texting. Thanks Jakeeeee!
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    ahh, thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    ahh, thank you
    I recommend using my way.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Oh hey, that was helpful! Thanks for sharing!