1.    #1  
    I have a Pre on Sprint and I love the available patches. My problem is that after adding Preware and loading on multiple patches (with Luna resets), at some point the calendar app breaks and becomes inaccessible. The calendar icon is still on the launch ribbon, but the date icon on the calendar is missing. It just becomes blank. At this point, there is literally no way to access the calendar. It doesnít register a tap. However, when I still had the Agenda patch on the phone, oddly enough it was still abel to access calendar data. The only way to recover the native calendar functionality, though, is to Doctor the phone and start entirely over.
    I have a loaded Exchange account and multiple Google calendars linked in. I suppose it could also be a volume of data issue once the phone is patched and has been in dev mode, but I canít be sure. It is a repeatable error that I really need to get around. It happens with and without a theme loaded.
    Iíve been living without patches for awhile, but itís so evident that itís a far inferior life. Has anyone else heard of this problem? And one better, is there a fix? Any suggestions?
    I believe ur problem is with my snooze duration patch. Uninstalling the patch should resolve the issue if it is indeed the problem.

If it is there is an updated version available on the first page of the thread for the patch that will resolve this issue. You can use WebOS Quick Install to install the patch file. The update has already been submitted just hasn't updated in Preware yet.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2041492
    Last edited by Lclarkjr; 07/01/2010 at 09:28 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks much for replying. I'll try this morning and reply back. I'm really hoping this is it.
  4.    #4  
    Lclarkjr - You did it! That was the problem. It was a total needle in a haystack and you nailed it. Patches are operable without calendar failure. Really appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by Interxs View Post
    Lclarkjr - You did it! That was the problem. It was a total needle in a haystack and you nailed it. Patches are operable without calendar failure. Really appreciated!
    No problem glad I could help.