1.    #1  
    theyre 2 versions of the theme in the attachments one is the classic pre and the other one is classic pre 2 that one doesnt have a translucent background.
    ClassicPRE
    ClassicPRE 2 (dont know why the space bar and the period dont change)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I would but it definitely needs an "orange" key (or whatever we are calling it now)
    I think period. comma, double quotes" and apostrophy' need to be on any alpha keyboards top level.
  4.    #4  
    yeah i just came up with it really fast its done or anything just the color of it and all that.
    sexy...

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I really like it.
    Welcome to our world, we are the wasted youth, and we are the future too.
    http://diegoeatspandas.tumblr.com/ <--Tumblr<3 Follow.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Yeah, for sure. It's awesome! Can I get it?
  8.    #8  
    I'm working on it not done yet
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    I'm working on it not done yet
    Please make sure you keep us up to date with the great development. Hopefully you add an orange key, symbols and the whole nine. Also, hopefully its able to pop out in messaging,email,web areas and it can be used to delete text on websites unless the other one. The other VKB is nice too but it lacks some functionality and it doesnt seem like someone is going to be fixing it soon. Thanks for your efforts.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Please make sure you keep us up to date with the great development. Hopefully you add an orange key, symbols and the whole nine. Also, hopefully its able to pop out in messaging,email,web areas and it can be used to delete text on websites unless the other one. The other VKB is nice too but it lacks some functionality and it doesnt seem like someone is going to be fixing it soon. Thanks for your efforts.
    im making a theme for the current patch. i just finish the portrait part of the keyboard still not done with the landscape
    Last edited by jordan23945bulls; 07/02/2010 at 07:04 PM.
  11.    #11  
    i dont know how to change the background of the keyboard i dont want it translucent
    someone can help the gut out here?..
    nice VKB theme! What Theme are you using?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post

There is actually quite a bit of support for it. You ever think that maybe some things are just not possible at this time? The Vk has had two updates in the last two days, with one being the ability to delete in the browser now. OP is making a theme not creating an entirely new VK from scratch.
    Last edited by stir fry a lot; 07/04/2010 at 12:12 PM.
    i dont know how to change the background of the keyboard i dont want it translucent
    Check out the theme_config.json for the default theme LPC_Dark_Rounded_2e. background property for each key element

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by egaudet View Post
    Check out the theme_config.json for the default theme LPC_Dark_Rounded_2e. background property for each key element
    I did there's nothing about the background of the keyboard
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by rdethree View Post
    nice VKB theme! What Theme are you using?
    I'm using my mac os x leopard theme with the black dock, I also have one with the regular dock.
    thank you for the quick response.
    I did there's nothing about the background of the keyboard
    there's no overall background property, but if you make each key's background the same it accomplishes the same thing. For instance the default theme has each key as background: rgba(51,51,51,0.85). Change that to whatever fits best with your design.

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by egaudet View Post
    there's no overall background property, but if you make each key's background the same it accomplishes the same thing. For instance the default theme has each key as background: rgba(51,51,51,0.85). Change that to whatever fits best with your design.
    yeah thats what i was thinking of doing