Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    still not working...
    The circle does stop spinning and it says that my username or password are wrong which can't be right because I've verified that both are right.

thanks for the help ^_^
    Well, I have this patch installed on my Pre but it's not working. If I have the buddy list show my offline contacts, I can see everyone from Facebook, but it continues to show them all being offline. I don't receive any messages on my phone if I am on the full page on my phone either, so I know it's not that I'm not receiving messages. I've unistalled and reinstalled the patch several times. Is there something else I need to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by juliocmorales93 View Post
    The circle does stop spinning and it says that my username or password are wrong which can't be right because I've verified that both are right.

thanks for the help ^_^

siritalis and juliocmorales93 Have you setup your username in facebook? Not your login name but username under account and account settings you will see username if there is nothing under that you need to set it up. What kind or error message are you getting?
    i just installed this patch and it would connect to my fb account..
    please help
    I have a launch day palm pre with the latest 1.4.5 update. I uninstalled the original facebook chat spoof and installed the one from the beginning of this thread. Yesterday I set my facebook username via my account settings. I went to my messenger, prefs and accts, google talk and put in myusername@chat.facebook.com and my facebook password. I get the error "username or password is invalid. try again." I've verified both are correct and tried restarting my phone. Any ideas?
    You have to set up a username. Here's the link to set up your username for facebook. Thats the one you'll use to log in

Login | Facebook
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Apart from that. My issue is that the "signing in" circle never stops spinning.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    You have to set up a username. Here's the link to set up your username for facebook. Thats the one you'll use to log in

Login | Facebook
    Are you talking to me? Cause I already said I setup a username.
    runaraven - i been getting the same problem and i cant find away to fix it.
    Well, at least it's not just me.
    i'm sure we are not the only one...
    I originally had a hard time but what i did was Signed out of facebook on all locations. Then logged back in after changing my info.. it worked.
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    changing what info?
    Okay, uninstalled again and restarted. Reinstalled via preware and restarted. Now it's working like a charm.
    Quote Originally Posted by runaraven View Post
    Okay, uninstalled again and restarted. Reinstalled via preware and restarted. Now it's working like a charm.
    did u use the same patch from the first post?
    I did what runaraven did.. And it doesn't work for me...

what to do now?
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    seems like the patch not working, first it keep spinning, removed and install again, now it shows available but no contacts shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_singh View Post
    did u use the same patch from the first post?
    No, I uninstalled the original version I installed - all through quick install.

Then i reinstalled through preware, not the one on this thread.

The preware version worked.

However, the same solution did not work for my friend. Not sure what the deal is.
    Quote Originally Posted by runaraven View Post
    No, I uninstalled the original version I installed - all through quick install.

Then i reinstalled through preware, not the one on this thread.

The preware version worked.

However, the same solution did not work for my friend. Not sure what the deal is.

i tried that.. and still nothing
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast