Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #121  
    I'm having the same issue. I think it is server side on Facebook
    I am having th same problem can't log in. Please fix.
  3.    #123  
    I am having the same issue with Adium on my Mac so it is definitely an issue server side. This can't be fixed by anyone here, we will just have to wait for Facebook to fix it. I would assume it is going to be fixed very soon. Most likely today.
  4.    #125  
    Facebook fixed it. It's working just fine now.
    ok so i just cant figure it out idk if im using the right password i made a username and it just doesnt work can i get some help
  6.    #127  
    Install Facebook Chat Spoof patch from this thread or Preware

Add a google talk account to messaging with yourfacebookusername@chat.facebook.com and password

That's it. It may take an hour or longer to sync your account for the first time if it says logging in it means it's syncing your account and everything worked ok.
    make sure you use the password you use to log in to facebook.
    the username is the email we login to fb with?
    no, your fb chat login is your set up user name, not your facebook login. Like Login | Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDizzo View Post
    no, your fb chat login is your set up user name, not your facebook login. Like Login | Facebook
    thx darling
    ahh still not workin for me sigh
    nm it did just now
    anyone know why this only works when your not roaming? i have the roam only patch and the messaging stops when you start to roam.
  13.    #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    anyone know why this only works when your not roaming? i have the roam only patch and the messaging stops when you start to roam.
    Go to your phone app then prefereneces and turn on data roaming. Your carrier may charge for data roaming so you may want to check that first.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInvsbleMan View Post
    Go to your phone app then prefereneces and turn on data roaming. Your carrier may charge for data roaming so you may want to check that first.
    thanks.
    I changed the ip in the hosts file. Works beautifully now. Thanks!
    only problem I have is every once in a while, I get this message -

Please log in to Welcome to Facebook from a computer and follow the instructions given.
    any thoughts on how to fix that?

--MGb
    My facebook chat spoof patch isn't working and I have no idea why. I have the newest patch and have verified with internalz that the correct ip address is in the host file. I recently restored it using webOS doctor and this was the first patch I applied, tried it and it didn't work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong because I am using my facebook username and not my login email and putting @chat.facebook.com after my username.

Can anyone help?

P.S. I'm using a Sprint Palm Pre on 1.4.1.1
    My facebook chat spoof patch isn't working and I have no idea why. I have the newest patch and have verified with internalz that the correct ip address is in the host file. I recently restored it using webOS doctor and this was the first patch I applied, tried it and it didn't work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong because I am using my facebook username and not my login email and putting @chat.facebook.com after my username.

Can anyone help?

P.S. I'm using a Sprint Palm Pre on 1.4.1.1 and all it says is that my username and password is wrong which can't be true since I've signed into facebook so my password is correct and have even copied and pasted my username into the email text box strait from the facebook website.
  19.    #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by juliocmorales93 View Post

Can anyone help?

P.S. I'm using a Sprint Palm Pre on 1.4.1.1
    Are you getting any sort of error message, or is it just spinning the circle for a long time? If the circle is spinning it is syncing your account and can take about an hour or so sometimes; this only needs to be done once though.

On the other hand if you are geting an error or the circle stops spinning reply with exactly what is happenong and I'll try to help.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast