Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    The latest version of the Facebook app is forcing itself to be the active card once it is loaded. Could someone prevent it from doing this please? I usually open many apps at once (after a restart i.e.) and facebook likes to be a big guy... I want to be the only chief on my Pre :-)
    Thanks a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by hartmund View Post
    The latest version of the Facebook app is forcing itself to be the active card once it is loaded. Could someone prevent it from doing this please? I usually open many apps at once (after a restart i.e.) and facebook likes to be a big guy... I want to be the only chief on my Pre :-)
    Thanks a lot!
    same thing with the messaging app =_=
    dont think this can be adjusted, though. but what do i know o.o
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    my messaging app does not do this. It's only the facebook app on my phone...
    Hey chief.

Don't load the Facebook app.

j/k.. I do the same thing. I have 5 things I load (sometimes 6 if I add foursquare...) and Facebook always superscedes what I'm doing or trying to load. I made fbook the last app but yeah.. It does seem to force itself upfront.
    I thought I was the only one who was like "whoa there Facebook, I'll get to you when I'm ready!"

I usually put the Facebook app last when using Mode Switcher for this very reason.

Also, I'm using the Facebook beta version, does it react the same with the normal version?
    Chaos begets chaos...
    I use beta also. This is annoying! A patch would be gggggreat