1.    #1  
    As the title says, it would be an immense help if music player (remix) closed if the headphones were pulled out or maybe some kind of trigger closed it. Maybe even if a song were paused for longer than 5 minutes, music player would close. I know it sucks a little battery if open and we generally only listen to music with headphones right? Let me know what you think..

And if you don't already have music player remix... get it. Best improvement to the Pre since I listen to music a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarflash View Post
    As the title says, it would be an immense help if music player (remix) closed if the headphones were pulled out or maybe some kind of trigger closed it. Maybe even if a song were paused for longer than 5 minutes, music player would close. I know it sucks a little battery if open and we generally only listen to music with headphones right? Let me know what you think..

And if you don't already have music player remix... get it. Best improvement to the Pre since I listen to music a lot.
    Well you might consider checking out Mode Switcher (MS).

There is to be a headphone "jack" trigger eventually created for Mode Switcher. This would do what your looking for.

Until the trigger for MS is created, getting someone to make a patch for this may be your only option. Keep an eye on MS though, that trigger will be created eventually.

EDIT: The headphone trigger was added to Mode Switcher and is awesome. I have it launch Music Remix whenever it detects I plug in headphones or turn on my stereo bluetooth headset.
    Last edited by oakridge outdoors; 08/16/2010 at 10:55 AM.