1.    #1  
    I really need a patch that will allow me to choose which Facebook contacts are added to my phone's contact list.
    I don't know about the rest of you, but there are people on my friends list that are far more obligatory than anything else. It's bad enough that I have to keep them on Facebook, but the fact I have to keep them on my phone is... ugh...

I don't want to give up the rest of the features, though.

Pretty please?
    +1
    Someone on another thread gave a solution for this. What that person did is create a new generic contact called Facebook Contacts (you can name it what ever you want to name it) then he linked all of his unwanted Facebook contacts to this new generic contact. While this doesn't get rid of those contacts, at least it brings the number down to just one.
  4.    #4  
    That would be better than what I have going on right now, even if I am still hoping for a patch.

Do you have any idea where that thread is? I'm not having any luck finding it.
    What Palm really needs to do is change this so that you can sync with a particular "facebook group" rather than simply all friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustme View Post
    That would be better than what I have going on right now, even if I am still hoping for a patch.

Do you have any idea where that thread is? I'm not having any luck finding it.
    No sorry, I don't remember which thread I read this on. I did a quick search for it but couldn't find it. But regardless, the solution works well.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for looking.

I agree - there are several sync issues that should be fixed, and not just Facebook. I thought that I'd ask here as there are so many smart and talented developers that actually seem to listen. I don't have enough experience contacting Palm to expect a whole lot from a big company.
    +1, I would love this patch