Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    It would be super cool to have a patch that shuts off the screen and led when pixi/pre is placed on touchstone...I know there are apps to do it but i want to be able to just set it down without opening a program or having one run in the background...I have my touchstone next to my bed and its annoying...It would be cool if you could maybe set the times for it to shutoff that way if you have a second touchstone at work or something it wont shut off unless your going to bed...
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Mode Switcher does all of this and can be configured to do it automatically at set times of day. I use it to turn off the touchstone at night.

Rob
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Ya i know thats what i use...it would be super cool to have a patch so its just part of the phone so an app doesn't have to run, thats all i'm sayin
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mattfox27 View Post
    Ya i know thats what i use...it would be super cool to have a patch so its just part of the phone so an app doesn't have to run, thats all i'm sayin
    Are you using the System Menu Mode Menu patch with Mode Switcher? There's no need to open the Mode Switcher app if you use that (once you have set up the modes you want).

Rob
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I can't find that App im using quick system tasks where is system menu mode?
    Last edited by mattfox27; 06/27/2010 at 01:57 PM.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    It's a custom feed from the Mode Switcher developer's website. You will have to add the feed manually from within Preware.

Index of /webos/feeds/stable

The patch will put the modes you create in the drop-down menu that is available when the home screen is in view. You can select modes from there to turn them on or off without ever having to open Mode Switcher.

You have the Enable Mode Switcher on Luna Reboot patch installed, right?

Rob
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre