Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Okay,

All I want to know is if a new update comes along (Hopefully with Flash enabled) What should I do with all my patches and homebrew apps? Should I run EPR or just leave them there?

Motorola KRZR > Palm Centro > Samsung Instinct > Palm Pre
    Auto update through preware should update everything rather easily and automatically. If Im not mistaken though themes still should be removed pre-update
    Don't forget to uninstall any "overdrive" script if you installed it.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Don't forget to uninstall any "overdrive" script if you installed it.
    right but govnah and uberkernal are auto update as well so don't fret if you did it from preware only
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    right but govnah and uberkernal are auto update as well so don't fret if you did it from preware only
    I could be wrong but from what I understand, if you set the overdrive up on the phone using the manual script, you will need to do the same to get it off. If you used the newer self writing script then you may be all set.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Eh,

not to understanding about overdrive scripts, etc. I installed some patches from Quickinstall some from pre ware.

Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    You don't have to uninstall patches or apps. If you have installed a theme, you should remove it to be safe.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    thx