Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    I know we all hate the lock screen and it's existence. Would it be possible if you could change the symbol to drag (yellow button with the lock) or make it bigger possibly? My fingers always miss it just by a little and usually miss when walking with my pre..

    Thanks yall
  2. #2  
    +1
  3. #3  
    Yes, it's possible to change the yellow lock. I changed mine a while back. What you do is find a picture that you want to use as the lock and another picture (or the same picture if you want) to use as the lock when you touch/drag it. They have to be 84 pixels x 84 pixels. Name the lock "screen-lock-padlock-off.png" and name the lock when you touch/drag it "screen-lock-padlock-on.png". Next, plug your phone into your computer and tap "charge only", open WOSQI, click on "Tools", then "Send File", click on the "..." button next to where it says file, find the "screen-lock-padlock-off.png". Finally, where it says "Destination Folder", type "/usr/palm/sysmgr/images/" without the quotations. Then do the same thing for "screen-lock-padlock-on.png". Reboot your phone and they should be changed. For this to work it is extremely important that the files and destination folder are spelled exactly how I wrote them on here. Linux is case sensitive, so if you have any capitals, even in the .png, this won't work.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdonehew View Post
    Yes, it's possible to change the yellow lock. I changed mine a while back. What you do is find a picture that you want to use as the lock and another picture (or the same picture if you want) to use as the lock when you touch/drag it. They have to be 84 pixels x 84 pixels. Name the lock "screen-lock-padlock-off.png" and name the lock when you touch/drag it "screen-lock-padlock-on.png". Next, plug your phone into your computer and tap "charge only", open WOSQI, click on "Tools", then "Send File", click on the "..." button next to where it says file, find the "screen-lock-padlock-off.png". Finally, where it says "Destination Folder", type "/usr/palm/sysmgr/images/" without the quotations. Then do the same thing for "screen-lock-padlock-on.png". Reboot your phone and they should be changed. For this to work it is extremely important that the files and destination folder are spelled exactly how I wrote them on here. Linux is case sensitive, so if you have any capitals, even in the .png, this won't work.
    That will change the icon, what he wants is to change the actual radius of the icon so he doesn't miss it as much...
  5. #5  
    just increase the size. i run a 125x125. when you get a notification you cant read it all, but i don't care, the picture i put is just way to cool...84x84 is not a cut off in size.
    EOM
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Popper668 View Post
    just increase the size. i run a 125x125. when you get a notification you cant read it all, but i don't care, the picture i put is just way to cool...84x84 is not a cut off in size.
    oh okay. almost as cool as your profile picture? jk, i'm curious as to what you have...
  7. #7  
    You know that if you swipe up from the gesture area, it also unlocks the phone without needing to drag that yellow lock object...
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl 700p View Post
    You know that if you swipe up from the gesture area, it also unlocks the phone without needing to drag that yellow lock object...
    You have to swipe towards the lock icon though.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  9. #9  
    I don't see why you can't have a patch that just makes it so that if you hit the power button while the LCD is off it just brings up the home screen directly. I understand why the screenlock is there, but I don ever have my phone in a purse or something where stuff would hit the power button unintentionally.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions