1.    #1  
    I was wondering if maybe someone could create a patch or maybe someone could edit the exsisting patch. I want to be able to have the Landscape messaging patch but I want it to work kinda like the Slide to Lock on Browser patch. So if I have the phone slid up and able to use the keyboard, the screen doesn't turn. If I have the phone shut, then it's free to turn whenever it wants.

Sometimes I like using the virtual keyboard & other times I want to use the physical keyboard and if I'm laying down and texting, it turns sideways and bothers my focus. Haha. If someone make that, I'd appreciate it!! Thanks!!
    Bump

Anyone??

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    This IS a great idea. I'd like this to happen with all apps (Text, Email, Web) that one MAY have/want/need to input text at times.

Sometimes when I'm reading Texts, Emails, Forums, etc. in landscape, when I want to reply, and slide open the keyboard, many times the screen "sticks" and won't switch back.

It would be great to _force_ the screen to switch back to portrait from landscape, when the keyboard is opened.

Because, sometimes, it doesn't - and I feel like an ***** rocking the Pre back and forth trying to get the screen to change. ;-)
    Agreed. This is a great idea.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    I completely agree. I have been adding and removing the orientation patch for when i want to use it in landscape mode