1.    #1  
    Hello all :0) First post here.

I would like to thank you all for your hard work, it is greatly appreciated.

When I have an alarm set, I always have that little icon in the bottom right corner of the screen, which is annoying but I can deal with.

More annoying that that, is the alarm that shows up when I lock my screen, as if it's a notification. Can that be removed so when I have an alarm it just happens?

If it's easier to remove both icons that would be perfectly alright as well

Thank you very much in advanced.
    No patch needed, there is a secret code you type in to make these go away. What you do is open the clock app, tap the alarm icon (to get to where you setup alarms). Open the drop down menu on the top left corner of the screen (that says Clock) and tap "Preferences". When your on the preferences screen hold down the orange key (gray key if you have a pre plus), and type 4231. The phone will vibrate to let you know it worked. Next turn on/create an alarm. The alarm icon should now not appear, but it will go off at the time you set.
  3.    #3  
    Awesome! Thank you so much, once I realized I was stupid and was typing 4321, it worked perfectly.

Out of curiosity, is there a way to undo this if I want to (in the future)
    Quote Originally Posted by producingyou View Post
    Awesome! Thank you so much, once I realized I was stupid and was typing 4321, it worked perfectly.

Out of curiosity, is there a way to undo this if I want to (in the future)
    Excellent, I'm glad you got it working. Yes you can undo this, just follow the exact same thing procedure that you did to turn it on. The code is a toggle that both turns it on and turns it off.
    You can also swipe away the notification without cancelling the alarm. That way you can chose on a alarm by alarm basis if you want to have the notification or not.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by cdonehew View Post
    No patch needed, there is a secret code you type in to make these go away. What you do is open the clock app, tap the alarm icon (to get to where you setup alarms). Open the drop down menu on the top left corner of the screen (that says Clock) and tap "Preferences". When your on the preferences screen hold down the orange key (gray key if you have a pre plus), and type 4231. The phone will vibrate to let you know it worked. Next turn on/create an alarm. The alarm icon should now not appear, but it will go off at the time you set.
    This is amazing and ty for letting us know this. That said, if Palm is listening, why is this hidden rather than a preference option? I mean really, why are we "hiding" such things from the user rather than put in a toggle switch?

Anyway, thank you again and I am glad whoever developed the functionality had the foresight to provide for this.
    Not a problem. I wish I could take the credit for finding this, however someone posted how to do this in another thread about 6 to 8 months ago. Anyway, I am glad to share this information. Given how developers have added drop down menus and other toggles, I betcha a patch probably could be made to add a toggle switch for this. I definitely know I would install said patch.
    This is amazing and ty for letting us know this. That said, if Palm is listening, why is this hidden rather than a preference option? I mean really, why are we "hiding" such things from the user rather than put in a toggle switch?
    word. to all of the above. I spent about 30 minutes searching for the answer to this, sifting through countless threads.

(because every time I would swipe away the annoying notification, my alarm would not go off the next morning, making me late several times until I realized what was causing it)