1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I'm asking me if there is any way to set an Incoming Call Pictures into a Fullscreen.
    The iPhone has that feature, would be terrible if the awesome Pre does'nt
    If I do a call by my Own, The Picture shows in Full Size. Hope for some ideas.

Pascal
    There's a how to thread around here somewhere but I'm having trouble finding it :-/
  3.    #3  
    i'm also looking for similar threads in this board. still no results. thank you either way.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  5.    #5  
    thank you, but thats not what i am looking for.
    i'm talking about incoming calls. if somebody calls me, there just open a little window at the bottom of the display which shows the contact photo an the answer/reject options.
    but i would like to see the contact photo in the same size as if I do a call by my own.
    is there any way to get that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Partone View Post
    thank you, but thats not what i am looking for.
    i'm talking about incoming calls. if somebody calls me, there just open a little window at the bottom of the display which shows the contact photo an the answer/reject options.
    but i would like to see the contact photo in the same size as if I do a call by my own.
    is there any way to get that?
    I doubt it, unless someone is interested in writing a patch for that. Unobtrusive notifications is one of the main points of WebOS, so it's pretty much done that way deliberately. I wouldn't know how to write a patch like that, but maybe someone else here will like the idea and crank it out.
    I'd like this too to go along with a DEFAULT CALLER ID PICTURE patch...

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...d-picture.html
  8.    #8  
    also a quite interesting thread. probably i will try this any time.
    expecting a patch for the fullscreen picture. the pre has a lot of unused abilities which are still not explored. next thing will maybe the support of bluetooth file transfers. anyway. thank you for your answers.

hopefully,
    partone