1.    #1  
    I've looked all over but haven't found anything on it. I don't know if it's even possible, but me and my wife had Palm Centro's before we got are Pixi Plus and Pre Plus and in the calender you were able to send an event to another Centro via beaming through infrared or text message. And this was very handy for us since we are both in real estate and were not always together when we scheduled things, and this way we didn't over schedule stuff. So I am wondering if a patch could be made that gave you the option to send an event to another palm phone either by bluetooth or text message.

Many thanks in advance if this can be done.
    I don't think the API allows BT file transfer, but how about adding each other's Google calendar to your devices. You'll always have both timetables up to date and no need for manual transferring on updates.
    'til we meet again.
    THL
    Quote Originally Posted by THL View Post
    I don't think the API allows BT file transfer, but how about adding each other's Google calendar to your devices. You'll always have both timetables up to date and no need for manual transferring on updates.
    that's what I've done with my family. Really handy. + you can go between looking at both of your calendars or one or the other.
    You could have Google calenders for each individual and then an extra calendar for sharing events.

Similar to what the above people mentioned, but it allows you to share only what you allow it. Keeps both inidivduals events separate.