1.    #1  
    I really like the idea of named pages in the launcher app, but I really hate the static header which displays those names. Wouldn't it be better and sleeker, that the name of the current page instead of "Launcher" will be displayed in the appname section of the topbar?
    +1

I like this idea
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Hold the orange button and tap the header. The option to name the pages whatever you may like lives there.....
    That won't help with what the OP is wanting.
    Quote Originally Posted by macniel View Post
    I really like the idea of named pages in the launcher app, but I really hate the static header which displays those names. Wouldn't it be better and sleeker, that the name of the current page instead of "Launcher" will be displayed in the appname section of the topbar?
    Not a bad Idea you should probably ask Sconix to consider it for his patch in his thread.
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    That won't help with what the OP is wanting.
    Then I don't understand the question. So much for my two cents...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedcas View Post
    Then I don't understand the question. So much for my two cents...
    When you are seeing a launcher page. Look at the top left corner: It says "Launcher".
    No imagine it said "Games" etc...
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    This was asked for in the "Named Pages in Launcher" patch thread. If I remember correctly, the maker of that patch (lmorchad) said it wasn't possible due to what displays on that top left corner menu is hard coded in the app. He said Webos only looks once when the app is launched to determine what to put there.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Oh, I see. Thanks for helping me understand....
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdonehew View Post
    This was asked for in the "Named Pages in Launcher" patch thread. If I remember correctly, the maker of that patch (lmorchad) said it wasn't possible due to what displays on that top left corner menu is hard coded in the app. He said Webos only looks once when the app is launched to determine what to put there.
    That is too bad... maybe it would be possible with a DOM hack, as nearly everything in webos should be adressable as long it has an id or name, like
    Code:
    title.innerHTML = currentPage.name;
    ?