1.    #1  
    had an issue yesterday requiring a patial erase and reset using Palm Profile. The calendar and memos didn't restore. When I spoke to Palm and told them I was running patches they told me that it could affect the restore and to uninstall. Problem is the erase wiped the preware from my pre although patches are still evident (still have 4x4 icons). I tried to reinstall preware to remove patches but when it was back up it didn't show any patches, which I can see is not right. Any ideas how to identify the patches and remove them w/o a complete erase?
    It may not be a patch that prevents your calendar and memos from being restored, but I dont know everything in this world.

Whilst in Preware, install Emergency Reconstruction Utility. That should help.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Thanks...I have a similar problem with patches still showing up after an erase!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKat View Post
    Thanks...I have a similar problem with patches still showing up after an erase!
    An erase doesnt remove patches, as they are actual changes in the OS, not just programs running on top of the OS. You can apply the Emergency Restoration Utility and then erase the patches (using Preware), or you can use the webOS Doctor to fully restore your device to stock settings.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    It may not be a patch that prevents your calendar and memos from being restored, but I dont know everything in this world.

Whilst in Preware, install Emergency Reconstruction Utility. That should help.
    I'll try the Eru tonight and see if it works. Thanks for the tip.
  6.    #6  
    reinstalled preware then ERU. It ran but Preware is still no registering any patches. I really don't want to wipe the phone completely. Any thing else I can try to get all patches removed? I'm still talking with Palm about restoring my calendar,memos and to do list an losing faith