1. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Having a nosy wife she loves to "glance over" to see what the pop-up notification says when I get new sms/text messages. Is there any way to have the audio notification work but not the pop-up banner at the bottom? Ideally I would prefer this to be selectable by contact and not just for all.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
  2. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Any takers on making this patch happen?

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    Any takers on making this patch happen?
    I don't make patches but I do have some input on this subject. Since at one point your wife knew that when there was a text the banner would show, putting a patch that would disable this for specific contacts but not all would make her think even more about what you're texting and why are you trying to hide it. Cause at some point she would see that the banner shows for some people and why not others.. So just think hard if this is actually the route you want to go. I think there is a patch out that changes the displayed banner text to something like new message.
  4. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    She doesn't pay that close attention. Certain people end up texting stupid stuff and just want to shield her and the kids from those people without totally inconveniencing me when receiving texts from everyone else.

I would appreciate seeing this one happen... as well as a few others I have posted requests for

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.