1.    #1  
    Hey, I just recently got a Palm Pixi and have been looking up ways I can improve it's performance and get more stuff on it. I admit I am mostly technologically illiterate and the walkthroughs I've read to download Preware to my Pixi just aren't clicking. I have the Pixi connected to my computer via USB and figured all I'd have to do was download Preware, then drag it to my Pixi. I tried that but couldn't find Preware on my Pixi. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. I am also wanting to get VBA on my Pixi (Zeldaaaaa!) and was wondering if that comes with Preware or would I have to download it another way.

Wow! Yes, you missed a lot of steps to install Preware on your Pixi.

Go back to the instruction threads and follow them step-by-step!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahukal View Post
    Hey, I just recently got a Palm Pixi and have been looking up ways I can improve it's performance and get more stuff on it. I admit I am mostly technologically illiterate and the walkthroughs I've read to download Preware to my Pixi just aren't clicking. I have the Pixi connected to my computer via USB and figured all I'd have to do was download Preware, then drag it to my Pixi. I tried that but couldn't find Preware on my Pixi. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. I am also wanting to get VBA on my Pixi (Zeldaaaaa!) and was wondering if that comes with Preware or would I have to download it another way.

http://install.preware.org/

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals