1.    #1  
    are there any patches to overclock the pixi? i have my pre overclocked, but id like to overclock my wife's pixi.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    WebOS Internals are working on it with their new developer Pixi. I'm anticipating this as well. Last I read, we should see new Pixi kernels 'soon' .. not sure if there's been more info than that. Maybe!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thednbselecta View Post
    are there any patches to overclock the pixi? i have my pre overclocked, but id like to overclock my wife's pixi.
    Wow, I was searching to ask this EXACT question. Cool beans, at least I know it's in the works...
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    my girlfriend will be so happy
    Is there a specific thread or link to monitor development of this?
    Palm Pilot Professional --> TRGPro --> Treo 650 --> Centro (AT&T) + 4 Pixis on Sprint Family Plan
    Quote Originally Posted by bruneti View Post
    Is there a specific thread or link to monitor development of this?
    I did a little quick research, and this is what I found.
    Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    To answer my own question, I contacted WebOS Internals regarding the issue.

<errade> There's a rumour going round that WebOS Internals is working on an overclock kernel for the Pixi - can anyone confirm/deny this?
    <+ka6sox> errade, do you have the programming reference for the ASIC used in the Pixi?
    <errade> ka6sox: No - are you saying we lack the information needed to create it?
    <+rwhitby> errade: I can officially deny that rumour.

So it seems that it's currently impossible.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    yes, I hope they are working on one. I have both a pre plus and a pixi plus. I just got the pixi and love it, except for the fact that it is slow compared to the pre. If they made it faster I won't go back to my pre at all!